Craft Competition

Talion

Hello everyone!

For the festive season, I am running a competition here on the forum! The winner will be announced on 25th December, so all entries must be in by midday on the 24th. Also, your crafts must be 100% stock. I will run them on my vanilla version of KSP.

There are two competitions, the 'wacky' competition, where you must present your weirdest craft. It does not have to conform to any rules apart from one: SPH only. No VAB. Sorry. It can be a SSTO, a rover, a supercar, a plane, or whatever the hell you want. The crazier the better. However, it must fly well, my nooby younger brother will test them to see how easy it is to fly. However, I will be the main judge.

The second competition is a 'festive' competition. Submit any festive-themed craft. It can be christmassy, chanukah-y or whatever festival you like. It can be VAB or SPH, just make it good and fun. Once again, it must be easy to fly.

When you enter, please write the competition you wish your craft to be judged in, and if it is a VAB or SPH. Then attach the craft in whatever easy way you want.

I hope this is fun and enjoyable, and merry Christmas!

Good luck.

Talion.

P.S yes, I did steal my nickname from Shadow of Mordor.

Edited by Talion
Detail needed

So, let me see if I got this right: you ask builders to provide crafts themed as you wish them, but instead of thanking them for spending time to deliver you're sitting as a judge... but without even proving you are able to make any? :huh:

36 minutes ago, diomedea said:

So, let me see if I got this right: you ask builders to provide crafts themed as you wish them, but instead of thanking them for spending time to deliver you're sitting as a judge... but without even proving you are able to make any? :huh:

Seems fair enough. If he's not entering his own competition, why not?

I want to know about the prizes he's offering.

I don't see your point. If you don't want to take part, just leave the thread alone for others to join in.

To answer your queries:

1. I am able to make crafts, but I'm not the world's greatest builder. However, the KSP community is more than capable of creating fantastic crafts. I am absolutely open to other judges joining, or even becoming sole judges without me. My aim was simply to make a fun, light-hearted competition. Directly message me through the forums if you would like to judge, I will take up to 5 judges.

2. There are no prizes, I just thought it might be nice to have a little competition on the forums.

3. Obviously I thank anyone who takes part for their time, I'm not the kind of person who doesn't care about others!

If you have any more problems I am happy to help with your queries.