Flight controller issue

I have posted this issue previously and the solution of using AFBW worked for that version of the game.  However, since 1.2.2 released I am still experiencing the following issue and it would seem the AFBW is not known to work with the latest version of KSP.  Can see the previous thread HERE

Hardware  Specs:

Windows 10 AU 64-bit

AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5800

Thrustmaster T. Flight Hotas X

KSP 1.2.2.1622(windows Player x64)

ISSUE:

It would seem that KSP 1.2.2 is still not properly responding to my controllers input for the thrust.  I have it set to Axis 2, which for me is my thrust controller and is inverted, but when I go to launch a craft I push my throttle all the way forward to only see that in KSP it only goes up to the 1/2 way point and will not go any further.  When I pull it back all the way it goes back down to zero. I have ensured that my controller is properly calibrated within its settings.  

I do want to note that I have tried the following:

1. use the update that was applied to my previous version of KSP via steam

2. deleted my KSP from steam and the steam folder and re-downloaded KSP

Neither seemed to fix this at all.  I'm starting to wonder if it might be my controller.

14 minutes ago, sal_vager said:

Hi @FusionItalian, can you try setting your throttle to 50% before starting KSP.

Just loaded up the game trying this and now it loads my ship @ 50% thrust and when I throttle down it goes to 0% and when I throttle to 100% it gets stuck at 50%.

13 hours ago, FusionItalian said:

It is set to the regular throttle, I do not have the incremental throttle assigned to any buttons/axis

What happens if you move the throttle through its whole range when binding it in KSP? (After starting at 50% throttle)

Looks like a cool stick btw.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.