catapult design for my battleship

here is some versions of my battleship....but the real question remains - were can i find a catapult launcher for a battleship or cruiser?

Related image

this is my battleship that i was hoping to get the catapult on....

6382A459F88B13DC4CF873785F09425360BF68C1

the ones below are other files from the original and vls designs (seems that i can only post one thing from steam as an image, tho i can still post links here)..... 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822385872

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/101727046890385524/C853E8796102D6A70594726BFABC510C3A82CD75/

and this one below is my aircraft that i feel needed to be launched by catapult:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/101727046890385655/A4DFCE87B08DCEDD7FF84D231696B795048227AF/

if there are mods already, or if there is instruction video on this, can u post it here?

:D ty! :D

Does this only work for aircraft carriers,  or does this mod work for battleship and cruisers,  as well?     And thank you,  now I now know why I have the different color of the ship then when I last saw the LBP ships... :wink:

Edit-

Nvm,  I found out that it does work on other ships.... Now only if I can figure out how to use it with infertic robotics,  or whatever it is pronounced..... 

Edited by Komander Faul

20 hours ago, Komander Faul said:

Does this only work for aircraft carriers,  or does this mod work for battleship and cruisers,  as well?     And thank you,  now I now know why I have the different color of the ship then when I last saw the LBP ships... :wink:

Nvm,  I found out that it does work on other ships.... Now only if I can figure out how to use it with infertic robotics,  or whatever it is pronounced..... 

Edit #2- seems that I used to not use all of the feature cuz I don't separate the folders from the main one.... 

On 21/12/2016 at 10:25 PM, Komander Faul said:

Edit #2- seems that I used to not use all of the feature cuz I don't separate the folders from the main one....

when properly installed you can have up to 3 folders in gamedata, required parts, which contains the bridge parts and engines, WW2 hull parts and modern hull parts, you should never leave them grouped in a  download folder, as many if not all the newer parts share folders and textures with other parts, Keeping the folders grouped will prevent any of the newer parts showing and in a lot of cases prevent the original parts from showing also.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.