Languages Modding

DominusNumerorum

Hello! As I am new to these forums, I was unsure where to post this query. But, as of late, I have been trying to figure out if it is possible for someone to add modded language files, for more obscure, or extinct, languages. I already checked the wiki, to no avail. Does anyone here know how to modify, or add new, language files in KSP? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums! :)

KSP does not support localization right now. However, you're asking this at the best possible time, because localization support is being implemented by Squad right now. It'll be coming with the next major KSP patch. This localization support has been confirmed to be moddable. So yes: even if your desired language is not officially shipped, it will be possible to mod it in. Not yet, but soon(tm).

19 hours ago, DominusNumerorum said:

Hello! As I am new to these forums, I was unsure where to post this query. But, as of late, I have been trying to figure out if it is possible for someone to add modded language files, for more obscure, or extinct, languages. I already checked the wiki, to no avail. Does anyone here know how to modify, or add new, language files in KSP? Thanks in advance.

Your best chances of getting the language mod you want is probably in this thread:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.