Have forum fonts changed

purpleivan

When I checked out the forum this morning I noticed that it seem harder to read than I remember it being previously.

Has there been a change to the font that's used?

I get the same issue viewing it in other browsers and don't get it with other sites, although this is just a subjective thing, so it could all be in my head.

2 hours ago, purpleivan said:

Must be me then... I did spend a lot of time staring at text yesterday, so possibly that explains my sensitive to it today.

Thanks for letting me know it's just my wonky sight :)

If you're on PC and have a scrolling mouse button (I think that's fairly standard these days), you can hold down ctrl and scroll the mouse wheel to resize your browser text on the fly.

Dunno if this is necessarily your problem, but it might help to make it a little bigger. And to be clear, it actually makes everything a little bigger/smaller, not just the text.

Edited by Randazzo

On 23/12/2016 at 5:07 AM, Randazzo said:

If you're on PC and have a scrolling mouse button (I think that's fairly standard these days), you can hold down ctrl and scroll the mouse wheel to resize your browser text on the fly.

Dunno if this is necessarily your problem, but it might help to make it a little bigger. And to be clear, it actually makes everything a little bigger/smaller, not just the text.

What? Ooh, new trick for my grandparents :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.