Steal the cookie game

RandomGuy1824

I pour battery acid on everyone the nurse cared for, and they all die, no witnesses, then I move on to you, I grab the cookie, shove it up your nose, and pour battery acid down your throat, and since everyone including the emperor died, I have control over the empire!

my galactic empire, fifteen dead corpses with 90% battery acid composition, and a half digested cookie

14 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

I stop you and smash the cookie to its simplist components, I then scoop them up and throw it up and the wind spreads the dust throughout the world.

The cookie is TRUELY free.

1216.jpg

I unleash the megamaid then sift through until i find each part of the cookie.

My vaccumed up cookie.

A dimensional recoil of the time-space continuum grabs your hand with the cookie and throws you (with the cookie) into the future, where unregistered organic food is strictly prohibited.*
They take the cookie and send you back (as in fact they are kind and wise persons).
The cookie is in a time museum, in a stasis field, under protection of combat nanobots.

* Not Australia

Edited by kerbiloid

I go back in time to stop myself from going back in time to steal the cookie. When I return to the present, I still have the cookie via all sorts of magic and trickery, and WHOA, I still cant get over the fact that I visited myself from the future!

Do you have a legal cookie baking license?
While you are getting one, something looking like a time traveller materializes inside a concrete block with a cookie in the hand sticking outside.

An old beggar takes the cookie and runs away.

Edited by kerbiloid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.