I steal the cookie

I steal the cookie

I steal the cookie

I steal the cookie

I steal the cookie

I steal the cookie

I steal the cookie

I steal the cookie

Don't insult the all-powerful moderators.

and then I use my invisible ink   and make the cookie not just invisible, but very much Invisible. Then I use my highlighter to see the cookie, and then eat the yum cookie.

Edited by HansonKerman

• 2 months later...

@lapis999 I will travel back in time to when you were just a baby, make you hate cookies by scaring you, then go back into the future where you wouldn't steal the cookie due to your childhood trauma. Then, I would use his portal to break into @kerbiloid's house, hack into his computer, disable Cookies on all of his accounts, then taking great care not to get noticed by the invisible planet, I would ride @Kernel Kraken back to Mars, where I would hide those Cookies under a rock. 

MY COOKIE!!!!

2 hours ago, lapis999 said:

I jump from an altered timeline where I grew up on mars and stilll love cookies. then while you sleep, I steal your cookie.

MY COOKIE

My long lost brother, Spirit, comes back to life and slaps me until I wake up, so that I guard the cookie with a spoon on Mars. This way, I will see your  alternate self and be able to scare you away with a buttfor. Then I will double check whether my cookie is still under a rock.

MY COOKIE!!!!!!!

I summon danny2642 then he uses the kraken on you and spirit. then while all of you are busy I take the cookie then slip into a pocket dimension and build a titanium fortress

MY COOKIE!!!!

Edited by lapis999
grammar

(Soon will come a moderator and take the cookie if some people continue with the oversized fonts.)

9 hours ago, roboslacker said:

Does your server use cookies?

His server makes cookies. Because is overheated.

8 hours ago, Rover6428 said:

@lapis999 I will travel back in time to when you were just a baby, make you hate cookies by scaring you, then go back into the future where you wouldn't steal the cookie due to your childhood trauma. Then, I would use his portal to break into @kerbiloid's house, hack into his computer, disable Cookies on all of his accounts, then taking great care not to get noticed by the invisible planet, I would ride @Kernel Kraken back to Mars, where I would hide those Cookies under a rock. 

At last some realistic plan.

23 hours ago, Rover6428 said:

MY COOKIE!!!!

Now to work on a Photoshop of a Rover fleeing a house, with a DeLorean abandoned in the driveway, riding a space kraken, trying to not be detected by radar and infrared.

What.

EDIT: crap, forgot the obligatory WHO SUMMONED ME?!

Edited by Kernel Kraken

1 minute ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Now to work on a Photoshop of a Rover fleeing a house, with a DeLorean abandoned in the driveway, riding a space kraken, trying to not be detected by radar and infrared.

What.

looking forward to seeing it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.