Steal the cookie game

RandomGuy1824

I hacked your drone and made it think it had grabbed a cookie, when it instead had grabbed some nearby trash

I take the cookie myself, and you are in for a surprise when it drops some nice smelly trash on your head

I mod 'kerboloid_floor_cfg' and modify the following

-increased gravity ten-fold

-reduced friction

-cookies on it will teleport to me

While you fumble upon your code, I secretly hid my stash of 13 cookies in Fort Knox.

Still my cookies.

North Korea nukes all U.S. military bases... we've also been teleported to earth

My cookie, as I eat this choco chip waaayyyy past by bedtime (good morning to you England posters though)

43 minutes ago, LazySoUseHyperedit said:

North Korea nukes all U.S. military bases... we've also been teleported to earth

My cookie, as I eat this choco chip waaayyyy past by bedtime (good morning to you England posters though)

Good morning to you! *Subtly steals cookie while you are distracted*

My cookie is hidden in a child-proof cookie jar with a cow's moo for an alarm! Beat THAT!

...who read on the cookie "If found, send to this address 9999 street.name city.zipcode state.country" They comply and it shows up at my house (yes I'm still alive kerbals live forever remember?)

You are also all humans, so you died a long time ago, My cookie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.