Steal the cookie game

RandomGuy1824

I invent a traveling time machine and just skip the next couple centuries to where the cookie is. I take said cookie and take it to the restaurant at the end of the universe.

My cookie.

I crash my spacecraft into your spacecraft, steal the cookie from you, and run away. 

My cookie that is still stuck at Jupiter and I really should have thought this through before stealing the cookie and now I'm stuck here and I can't even eat my cookie and now someone is probably going to steal it. But still my cookie. :/ 

Edit: DANG IT! I GOT NINJA'D! 

Edited by max_creative
:(

you filed the authorization papers incorrectly, ergo, due to the beurocratic process, the cookie reverts to its previous owner, everybody who took the cookie after me stole it, so I still own the cookie, therefore the cookie reverts to me

my cookie

then this happen let's use some chemical to do a complete neural neutralization, and let's hope that's not gonna leave some trace or damage ... while at some point it may help also ... there a lot of rng and "life happen in between" in all that

my full neural neutraliztion medicalised cookies ohohohoho, also i don't still cookies i may eat some sometime

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.