Steal the cookie game

RandomGuy1824

Who said his spy sattellite was on Earth?

EDIT: I hire a militia, give them all full suits of upgraded X-01 Power Armor, laser Gatling guns, and have them storm @The Minmus Derp's bunker- house. They set off a nuke once they reach the cookie vault. All cookies, and much of his planet, are destroyed. 

Oof 

Edited by Kernel Kraken

The bunker is on an invisible planet that is in an invisible solar system in an invisible galaxy which is impossible to find that could be anywhere in the universe. Also, i have the hype drive, so i could get to your cookie hideouts from my planet within seconds. therefore: My kookie.

Edited by The Minmus Derp

4 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

The bunker is on an invisible planet that is in an invisible solar system in an invisible galaxy which is impossible to find that could be anywhere in the universe. Also, i have the hype drive, so i could get to your cookie hideouts from my planet within seconds. therefore: My kookie.

Can you... Like... Not make it impossible for anyone else? This is supposed to be at least kind of fun.

By wasting people's time you forefit the cookie, and I take it. Mein Cook.

2 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

My planet is invisible. My kookie.

I put a sphere of vacuum decay in the center of the universe and make it go thousands of millions of times faster that the speed of light. As everything is mercilessly destroyed, your planet, my planet, everyone's planet is destroyed, never to be seen again. The universe is finally calm, with no disturbance. 

And noone making forum games not fun anymore.

I steal @Dunation's cookie and eat it. My cookie.

On 9/16/2018 at 9:10 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

cookie_owner: @The Minmus Derp

people_who_will_never_have_the_cookie:  @Everybody except me and @Pascovian

Well, because of the way variables work in literally every coding language, you never specified what 'except me and' is and you should probably list all fifty thousand forum members. You would also have to define how it should interpret what 'cookie_owner' and 'people_who_will_never_have_the_cookie'. You'd have to set a new function. And besides,most languages are much more complex.

So that's just a three line syntax error.

I split the kookie, not the cookie. Thus, you eat your cursed cookie, and @The Minmus Derp, @Kernel Kraken, ,@Pascovian, and I eat the yyuummyy kookie.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:10 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

oops y did I do this... snip

And, just to make it official,

cookie_owner: @HansonKerman

people_who_will_never_have_the_kookie: @Everybody except me and @Pascovian and @Kernel Kraken and @The Minmus Derp

14 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

I split the kookie, not the cookie. Thus, you eat your cursed cookie, and @The Minmus Derp, @Kernel Kraken, ,@Pascovian, and I eat the yyuummyy kookie.

And, just to make it official,

cookie_owner: @HansonKerman

people_who_will_never_have_the_kookie: @Everybody except me and @Pascovian and @Kernel Kraken and @The Minmus Derp

the following post is in all caps 

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS NOT HOW ANY CODING LANGUAGE EVER WORKS 

I nuke everything and therefore forefit the cookie. The cookie is destroyed in a nuclear hellfire and I bake a new cookie.... Except it's a cupcake! Bwahahahaha!

Edited by Kernel Kraken

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.