Merry christmass and a happy new year.

SAS123

I would just like to say that this year while it has been terrible around the world, closer to home and family/friends it has been very good. 

So i would like to thank you all for a good year and i hope you all have a merry christmas and a great new year :D

53 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Finally got that Mosin-Nagant! The deer population in south Alabama is about to experience a serious and sudden drop.

I went to Big 5 earlier and they had a G36. $460, sadly it's .22 cal. Something something I am salty because I want a 5.56 rifle.

1 hour ago, HoloYolo said:

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa comrade thos fascist deer will taste sweet soviet rifle

1 hour ago, legoclone09 said:

I went to Big 5 earlier and they had a G36. $460, sadly it's .22 cal. Something something I am salty because I want a 5.56 rifle.

20 rounds of 7.62x54R ammo for $6, comrades. Once I get a couple  hundred rounds of ammo I'm going to have a weeklong CommieFest. Shoot many boolit, wear ushankas, drink much vodka and eat many potatoes. Glory to Arstoztka.

I got a bayonet with it too, does anyone know of something I can use to um... test out... how stabby it is?

3 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

20 rounds of 7.62x54R ammo for $6, comrades. Once I get a couple  hundred rounds of ammo I'm going to have a weeklong CommieFest. Shoot many boolit, wear ushankas, drink much vodka and eat many potatoes. Glory to Arstoztka.

I got a bayonet with it too, does anyone know of something I can use to um... test out... how stabby it is?

That sounds amazing. Next year I wanna put together a German special forces loadout for airsoft with a G36k and all of the tacticool Flecktarn.
clz7ckD.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.