The pioneer challenge!

The pioneer challenge! By SpaceAstronautX

Daily challenge! Rules for hard mode: 1: Stock parts and Kerbal engineer redux allowed also kerbal alarm clock.                                                       2: No HyperEdit                                                                                                                                                        3: Max weight is 200 tons.

Now the challenge consists on fly an vessel from Kerbin and do an fly by on Moho, Eve, Duna... So pass all the planets.

Difficulty:

1 Easy: Hyperedit allowed, infinite fuel enabled just all the planets.

2 Not so easy: Hyperedit just used for misc tools. All planets fly-by.

3 A bit hard: Kerbal engineer and Kerbal alarm clock enabled. No Hyperedit and also some moons fly-by

4 Hard: Kerbal engineer, Kerbal alarm clock. All moons and planets

5 Very hard: No Kerbal alarm clock. All moons and planets sometimes again an flyby in there.

6 LEGEND!: No mods, triple flyby on all moons and planets and fifty year for complete this difficulty level

If you complete an difficulty level just put Example: I've complete this challenge in difficulty level 5!

Well in my opinion this challenge I've invented is very difficult. I've completed the challenge in level 2 and I've land on Kerbin almost 150 years after lift-off! And so that's the challenge. Merry christmas!

Edited by SpaceastronautX
a thing..

Alright so you want us to fly past every single planet or just Eve, Moho and Duna? If it is just those three, then legend would be quite easy. I visited two of the OPM planets with only transfer window planner. No KER, no Mechjeb no Kerbal Alarm Clock. And if you use the flybys as gravity assists, you can do this with very little dV. However if you mean all the planets, Legend would be impossible.

Fire

On 27/12/2016 at 0:38 PM, Firemetal said:

Alright so you want us to fly past every single planet or just Eve, Moho and Duna? If it is just those three, then legend would be quite easy. I visited two of the OPM planets with only transfer window planner. No KER, no Mechjeb no Kerbal Alarm Clock. And if you use the flybys as gravity assists, you can do this with very little dV. However if you mean all the planets, Legend would be impossible.

Fire

Well I've know "legend" is impossible but I've think that mark thrimm or Matt lowne would complete it. If Matt lowne completed the Jool five challenge and Mark an SSTO with an payload of 50 tons to Dres. I've think that is difficult but is possible, kinda.

2 minutes ago, SpaceastronautX said:

Well I've know "legend" is impossible but I've think that mark thrimm or Matt lowne would complete it. If Matt lowne completed the Jool five challenge and Mark an SSTO with an payload of 50 tons to Dres. I've think that is difficult but is possible, kinda.

They aren't gods. If you mean to visit all the planets in under 50 years, then not even legend27 can do it. Matt did a grand tour with an ISRU craft and that took nearly a century to finish. I would be surprised if anyone completes it. Also, don't put up a challenge if you aren't sure it is possible. Seriously. Prove it is possible.

Fire

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.