[1.10.x] Stockalike Mk1 Open cockpit ( 7 nov 2020 update - NEW PARTS )

NESD

5 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Could you try it and make sure that the regular pod is not part of the same craft?  ie:  put a seperator on it and seperate the two

Oh, never mind, I found the problem.

It's a config issue in the open cockpit, it's missing a line:

vesselType = Rover

I'll add a simple patch to TakeCommand to add it if it is missing.

@NSEP could you add that line to the config of the part, please?

You mean @NESD?

5 hours ago, NESD said:

ohh God, I think what i fix all this crap before go out for couple of weeks

@linuxgurugamer off course, i do it  ( only ROVER type needed, not aircraft? )

Everyone, sorry for this foolish mistake, I just don't have career game and can't check it on my computer

No, it should be aircraft.  I did that very late at night, was somewhat tired.

I would suggest the following makes more sense:

vesselType = Plane

• 1 month later...

Seems to work in 1.4.1 with one small bug which may or may not be 1.4.1 related:
Adding the Barnstormer windshield to a craft (any craft, anywhere) will cause the craft to relocate to a couple hundred meters in the air after clicking launch in the VAB/SPH.

(Removed parts until the problem went away, then added parts back until it came back. Narrowed it down to the Barnstormer windshield. Other parts from this mod don't cause this problem)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izkhypno1906iq6/output_log (2).zip?dl=0

Edited by Jognt

Version 1.1.2 released

ready for Away with Spyware :D update

9sEtRfh.jpg

Service update, no major changes

Fixed jumping glitch on big windscreen ( I hope )

Added flags on main part

updated AVC game version to 1.4.1

no modules from new game update, so it can work on previous game versions

Edited by NESD

Hey, Out of nowhere it started either bouncing my kerbin's out of the cockpit on launch or they will die in the cockpit on launch causing it to be uncontrollable (obviously no one inside) any idea what could be causing this? I have tried re installing the current release and it persist. Doesn't matter how many parts, it happens if just the cockpit is loaded by itself.

p.s. I absolutely love the mod. Its been added to my must have list.

Edited by vmatt1203

2 hours ago, vmatt1203 said:

Hey, Out of nowhere it started either bouncing my kerbin's out of the cockpit on launch or they will die in the cockpit on launch causing it to be uncontrollable (obviously no one inside) any idea what could be causing this? I have tried re installing the current release and it persist. Doesn't matter how many parts, it happens if just the cockpit is loaded by itself.

p.s. I absolutely love the mod. Its been added to my must have list.

Are you using TakeCommand with KSP 1.4.1? It doesn't work.

32 minutes ago, theonegalen said:

I am, but on the official forum it says it was updated to 1.4.1. I will remove it and see what happens tho brb :)

Edit: nm i just read the last page... linux says there is a problem. Thanks for pointing this out :)

Edited by vmatt1203

• 1 month later...

hello ! maybe the problem was solved in a previous post and i missed it, sorry ! but i have a fresh vanilla version of the game with only this mod, KerbalVR mod and Module Manager installed and i cant put a kerbal in the seat. any suggestions ? (i think really hard this is coming from KerbalVR such its a very experimental build but maybe someone ran into that problem.)

thanks !

1 hour ago, Cassiopee said:

hello ! maybe the problem was solved in a previous post and i missed it, sorry ! but i have a fresh vanilla version of the game with only this mod, KerbalVR mod and Module Manager installed and i cant put a kerbal in the seat. any suggestions ? (i think really hard this is coming from KerbalVR such its a very experimental build but maybe someone ran into that problem.)

thanks !

How are you trying to put the Kerbal in? In the SPH/VAB, on the runway/launchpad, in space? By "fresh vanilla" do you mean the latest version? More details and log files please - a full guide to how to submit errors and requests for assistance is pinned at the top of this forum.

If you think KerbalVR may be the issue, have you at least tried removing it and seeing if that works? If so, then you'll need to take the problem up with them.

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2018 at 5:20 PM, JH4C said:

How are you trying to put the Kerbal in? In the SPH/VAB, on the runway/launchpad, in space?

Actually, there is "command" module missing in CFG file, crew capacity is missing too, so there is no way to add a Kerbal in SPH/VAB. Adding correct code to CFG file solves that bug, but Kerbal  is still invisible in flight. Additionally, there is no crew frame in flight, so EVA is unavailavle too.

upd. I've figured it out! TakeCommand wasn't installed correctly. With TakeCommand everything works just fine.

Edited by Gr@y

On 3/28/2018 at 1:04 AM, theonegalen said:

It's working now. Still an issue with multi-kerballed pods, but on single seats it's perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE RELEASED

v 1.2    ksp144 + New Part

grqK3gw.jpg  vgjaFRS.png

Hello all, I'm back with new update and new part for this mod

REAR GUNNER SEAT

(no animation or BD Armory support yet, but anything possible later)

Wonderdul @NESD! The MG seat looks extremelly good!

The MG seat doesn't seem to be working with "take command", though. A plane with both the command pod and MG pod can only receive crew on the first,  from within the VAB/SPH

Btw,  what is that wing on the second pic?  Is it from procedural wings?

Edited by Daniel Prates