NESD

[1.4.x] Stockalike Mk1 Open cockpit ( NEW PART )

Posted (edited)

Mmm... open cockpit is not "dialogueing" well with "take command"... my kerbals always spawn unboarded, with the craft shaking like hell... in one time this even caused the kerbal to EXPLODE on launch (no less!).

Edited by Daniel Prates

24 minutes ago, Daniel Prates said:

Mmm... open cockpit is not "dialogueing" well with "take command"... my kerbals always spawn unboarded, with the craft shaking like hell... in one time this even caused the kerbal to EXPLODE on launch (no less!).

It was fixed, as far as I know. Check the TC thread:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2018 at 11:23 PM, Lisias said:

It was fixed, as far as I know. Check the TC thread:

@NESD maybe you will find this intereating: I reported this "bouncing on mission start" issue a few weeks back.

Well,  it turns out it only happens with the new alternative kerbonaut uniform. You know,  when you click the wire hanger and it changes to this dashing red and blue top-gun type of uniform. If you revert to the old orange/white one, it doesnt happen!

Not a complaint,  just an interesting issue I felt it was worth reporting.

Edited by Daniel Prates
  • Like 1

@Daniel Prates Take command work only with parts that listed in it's config and any new parts need to be manually added by @linuxgurugamer

(I don't know why he not used simple search by seat module in part, maybe it cause some glitches with other mods)

Yes I confirm this bug,  kerbals in new suit spawned in right position but not loaded to seat and appear as separate unit, so they intersect with seat geometry and push it away

Wing on screenshot is another my part (wing with two independent flaps and solid root part for wheel attach + tiptank and two droptanks LF and OX)

Dzichqa.jpg

I make it many months ago but still waiting more parts  to pack it to complete mod, if you interested I can drop it to google drive or somewhere else

@Violet_Wyvern  Simple "target search" animation already in work list. I don't have BDA installed and don't know all needed parts and configs, but later anything possible

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, NESD said:

@Daniel Prates Take command work only with parts that listed in it's config and any new parts need to be manually added by @linuxgurugamer

The config  for this has been in TakeCommand for a long time.

I'll do some testing

35 minutes ago, NESD said:

Wing on screenshot is another my part (wing with two independent flaps and solid root part for wheel attach + tiptank and two droptanks LF and OX)

Looking foward to see it!

4 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The config  for this has been in TakeCommand for a long time.

I'll do some testing

I didn't realize there was a new rear gunner seat, fixing it now

TakeCommand has been updated

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 8/6/2018 at 2:02 PM, NESD said:

@Daniel PratesWing on screenshot is another my part (wing with two independent flaps and solid root part for wheel attach + tiptank and two droptanks LF and OX)

Dzichqa.jpg

I make it many months ago but still waiting more parts  to pack it to complete mod, if you interested I can drop it to google drive or somewhere else

OMG P-80 PARTS PLEAZE

Edited by theonegalen
  • Like 2

@theonegalen  This wing from other side of 38th parallel  :D

lTExApR.jpg

It's my longest built mod, only wing and intake ready, other parts stopped for long time.

I many times try to do something but always have other mods in work.

Now I work with Streamline and almost complete all what I plan for release in this time

also I work with parts for Soviet/Russian space program, additional to stock MH DLC parts

ApWBHYW.png

ydXYdmp.png

@linuxgurugamer  Thanks for your work and all your mods

• Like 2

Loving the wing teases, I've got ideas to use them both already. :D

@JH4C It's ONE wing on both screenshots, solid root part allow place it at various angles

• Like 1

I'm surprised to not have seen more screenshots of "pulp" or "golden age" style spacecrafts using this mod :D

Meaning spacecrafts with open cockpit, with space adventurers going to fight krakens to rescue a space princess.