1.2.2 download issue

HabLab

It's been a very, very long time since I interacted with the KSP community (hell, I was so desperate I turned to Five Nights at Freddy's and Minecraft), and I decided to install Loud and Clear, hoping it would get rid of my previous problem. I downloaded the 1.2.2 Mac edition pure, no installer. But during my download process, I got a notification that the download had been canceled due to error 403 (the codename for ACCESS DENIED).

I went through the download history and traced the download source to this link.

http://cds.t2e6n8k7.hwcdn.net/ksp-osx-1-2-2.zip?ttl=1482743305&token=d2073fa2e12b6abcd2e83f2ccec55814

I also decided to download the demo to calm myself down, but guess what happened there? Yep, the game just froze there in the loading screen.

I've had it up to here with this :sealed:Somebody please help me!

@ZooNamedGames I'm just about to download it again. This time I'll download it through the installer to make sure this error is not just limited to the pure download.

Oh, and the freezing could be attributed to the 512 Graphics Card requirement.

9 hours ago, HabLab said:

@ZooNamedGames I'm just about to download it again. This time I'll download it through the installer to make sure this error is not just limited to the pure download.

Oh, and the freezing could be attributed to the 512 Graphics Card requirement.

Please let me know of your system specs (operating system and it's bitrate, processor, ram, etc). 

On 12/26/2016 at 4:52 AM, HabLab said:

It's been a very, very long time since I interacted with the KSP community (hell, I was so desperate I turned to Five Nights at Freddy's and Minecraft), and I decided to install Loud and Clear, hoping it would get rid of my previous problem. I downloaded the 1.2.2 Mac edition pure, no installer. But during my download process, I got a notification that the download had been canceled due to error 403 (the codename for ACCESS DENIED).

I went through the download history and traced the download source to this link.

http://cds.t2e6n8k7.hwcdn.net/ksp-osx-1-2-2.zip?ttl=1482743305&token=d2073fa2e12b6abcd2e83f2ccec55814

I also decided to download the demo to calm myself down, but guess what happened there? Yep, the game just froze there in the loading screen.

I've had it up to here with this :sealed:Somebody please help me!

That does not look like a legitimate download link.

On 28/12/2016 at 4:54 AM, ZooNamedGames said:

Please let me know of your system specs (operating system and it's bitrate, processor, ram, etc). 

Ok, it's fine. The denial was just my crappy network strength fluctuating, and the freezing is the MacOS Sierra loading glitch. Okay, folks, nothin' to see here!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.