HabLab

1.2.2 download issue

Recommended Posts

It's been a very, very long time since I interacted with the KSP community (hell, I was so desperate I turned to Five Nights at Freddy's and Minecraft), and I decided to install Loud and Clear, hoping it would get rid of my previous problem. I downloaded the 1.2.2 Mac edition pure, no installer. But during my download process, I got a notification that the download had been canceled due to error 403 (the codename for ACCESS DENIED).

I went through the download history and traced the download source to this link.

http://cds.t2e6n8k7.hwcdn.net/ksp-osx-1-2-2.zip?ttl=1482743305&token=d2073fa2e12b6abcd2e83f2ccec55814

I also decided to download the demo to calm myself down, but guess what happened there? Yep, the game just froze there in the loading screen.

I've had it up to here with this :sealed:Somebody please help me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a forum network issue for one. But you've also mentioned crashes, so we'll get to that when we do @HabLab.  Have you tried downloading it again? Does it happen repeatedly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZooNamedGames I'm just about to download it again. This time I'll download it through the installer to make sure this error is not just limited to the pure download.

Oh, and the freezing could be attributed to the 512 Graphics Card requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HabLab said:

@ZooNamedGames I'm just about to download it again. This time I'll download it through the installer to make sure this error is not just limited to the pure download.

Oh, and the freezing could be attributed to the 512 Graphics Card requirement.

Please let me know of your system specs (operating system and it's bitrate, processor, ram, etc). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2016 at 4:52 AM, HabLab said:

It's been a very, very long time since I interacted with the KSP community (hell, I was so desperate I turned to Five Nights at Freddy's and Minecraft), and I decided to install Loud and Clear, hoping it would get rid of my previous problem. I downloaded the 1.2.2 Mac edition pure, no installer. But during my download process, I got a notification that the download had been canceled due to error 403 (the codename for ACCESS DENIED).

I went through the download history and traced the download source to this link.

http://cds.t2e6n8k7.hwcdn.net/ksp-osx-1-2-2.zip?ttl=1482743305&token=d2073fa2e12b6abcd2e83f2ccec55814

I also decided to download the demo to calm myself down, but guess what happened there? Yep, the game just froze there in the loading screen.

I've had it up to here with this :sealed:Somebody please help me!

That does not look like a legitimate download link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2016 at 4:54 AM, ZooNamedGames said:

Please let me know of your system specs (operating system and it's bitrate, processor, ram, etc). 

Ok, it's fine. The denial was just my crappy network strength fluctuating, and the freezing is the MacOS Sierra loading glitch. Okay, folks, nothin' to see here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.