[1.2.X] [Kopernicus] Total Rebuild

The White Guardian

13 hours ago, Axilourous said:

how did you make that planet from the first Evolution picture?

It's a trick I learned from the best, although I promised to keep their method of creation a secret. Therefore I will not be giving any details as to how Evolution's worlds are created, sorry.

Edited by The White Guardian

4 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

It's a trick I learned from the best, although I promised to keep their method of creation a secret. Therefore I will not be giving any details as to how Evolution's worlds are created, sorry.

oh, lol. Based on the fact that you said that it had to do with texturework, i know that it means handmade textures, but the secret part is most likely how it was good,  and I can see why it is a secret.

Alright, the mod has progressed to a state where closed beta is an option.

If you are willing to try out this mod before release and help development by testing, like this post. I'll select 3-5 people from the users who like this post and add them to a message conversation, from where I'll be posting mod updates until release.

6 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

The amount of beta-testers is rather low so far. Could be because it's been only 13 hours since my last post, but it's never a bad idea to add some more HYPE.

DAs5yec.png

Would help with beta testing, but I have enough on my plate as is.

On 2/24/2017 at 9:04 PM, The White Guardian said:

Alright, the mod has progressed to a state where closed beta is an option.

If you are willing to try out this mod before release and help development by testing, like this post. I'll select 3-5 people from the users who like this post and add them to a message conversation, from where I'll be posting mod updates until release.

I would like to be a beta tester! :D

I have a name suggestion that I tried using for my own (failed) planet mod (it was a purple gas giant and was a twin of jool), Yanora (yah-nor-ah), just a random name I came up with an I thought it would sort of fit the fancy name theme of the planet names.

also wouldn't mind beta testing for you!

Edited by Derpistheword

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

I have yet to update any of my mods, fine ladies and gentlemen. This is because I'm currently in the process of finishing my education for this schoolyear which leaves me with very little time to code at all. I hope you all understand, and I apologize for the delay.

Its perfectly fine, definitely finish school before updating the mods, I'm sure we could wait.

Also, Total Rebuild looks great! It does work on 1.3, and even though my computers are potato, its worth the lag to have EVE and all that!(not scatterer though, that would kill my computers...)

• 9 months later...

As much as I don't want to because of the age of this thread, I also don't wanna see a mod like this go away especially since it sounds like the project took a bit to create. The last comment on this was 10 months ago so I'm going to assume you @The White Guardian haven't had time to work and release something like this. Understandly, asking someone when a release date on the ksp forums is frowned apoun so I'm going to ask a different question.

Will this mod be continued to work on or is it an abandoned project?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.