Calling all KriSPmas 2016 winners/SQUAD!

Fred Cop

Hullo ladies and gentlemen,

So I won a Jebediah Plushie (I think. I got a message and all but I'm still not sure) by participating in a Twitter KriSPmas competition on the 16th and... well, I'm a bit concerned regarding the delivery of 'em. This post is to reach out to other KriSPmas winners as well as whoever at SQUAD is responsible for the delivery of the little green astro-pillows.

TO OTHER KRISPMAS WINNERS:

Spoiler

Just wondering, who won a Jebediah plushie during a KriSPmas event?

...and if so, have you received yours yet? Heck, did you get a response from SQUAD confirming the Jebs would be delivered (because I didn't, and I'm not sure if that is normal)?

I'm just curious, that is all.

TO SQUAD:

Spoiler

Although I received a message on Twitter from the official KSP Twitter account, and I gave you my address, I haven't received any notification that the plushie is coming. I'm not sure if that is normal or not, but the only "confirmation" that the Jebs will arrive was a short mention in the Dev Notes (with was back on the 23rd), and five days later mine is nowhere to be found.

My main concern is that I don't know if there was an issue with the delivery or not. Did I give you the wrong address? Did you even get my response on Twitter? Did you use 24th Class delivery stamps?

Did your KSP Twitter account even send this message!?:

Spoiler

g9KumzN.jpg

And yes, I did respond accordingly;

2VwBUUU.jpg

I don't know! I don't know what is going on, and I'm extremely worried something may have gone wrong.

If you need to get in touch with me on Twitter, SQUAD, send a message to "Diskoperator2000?" (@Ben24x7).

I patiently await for your response.

Thank you for your time.

As a KSPTV streamer and someone who sorta jumped on the livestream event at the last minute:

Things may take awhile to arrive, and they may turn up after KriSPmas -- er, Christmas -- is over. Nevertheless, if one of KSP's official accounts has received your address, it should only be a matter of time before you have a plushy of your very own.

I... think the packages may not have been sent until the KriSPmas event concluded, which potentially pushed things back a few days? That's my best guess as to why it isn't coming as soon as you'd think.

That being said, if the Kerbal plush hasn't come by New Years' Day, PM me personally or reach out to SQUAD again. We'll get something worked out.

Bagel

Well well, look who came in the mail!

Spoiler

C1ZtOA6XgAAHRtf.jpg

"¡aserproS!"

As happy as I am to see Jebediah arrive, I think an apology is in order...

So, I'd like to take a quick moment to apologise to:

1. SQUAD - For sending you pointless Tweets and messages regarding the Plushie's delivery

2. Everyone who is reading/has read this topic - For me wasting your time

3. @BagelRabbit - For asking for your help in getting into contact with SQUAD, and thus wasting your time as well

Edited by Fred Cop

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.