[1.9-1.10] Global Construction

allista

@allista

I've created a "support request" in the CKAN thread for this issue. I can't see the problem, too.

According the CKAN docs: "Any fields specified in the metanetkan will override any fields in the target netkan file."
I observed, that you use spec_version 1.16 in the file at CKAN's side and spec_version 1.4 in the file on your side.
IF I see this correct, the 1.16 will override the 1.4. Do you used any semantics that need a spec higher than 1.16? I didn't found one, but I am also new to this.

EDIT: Moment, spec_version v1.4? We don't have CKAN version 1.4, yet, didn't we? Hmm.
Should that be 1.14?

Edited by Jebs_SY

3 hours ago, FirroSeranel said:

Do you have anyone in the workshop with engineering skills? (Engineers, Mechanics, or Technicians, I think)

3 hours ago, RoverDude said:

And also ensure you are on the latest MKS version as a new version went out last night

its weird, i test it on my latest progres and it still say no engineers , but when i try on new game sandbox mode, it dont have that problem

5 hours ago, seevee said:

I do not yet know how to install using the local NETKAN.

Inside KSP folder:

$> wget https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN/raw/master/NetKAN/GroundConstruction-Core.netkan
$> mono netkan.exe GroundConstruction-Core.netkan
$> mono ckan.exe install -c GroundConstruction-Core-1.1.2.1.ckan

Yesterday I've asked about this in #ckan IRC and they say this may be a problem with the netkan.exe version the netkan-bot uses (as it always uses the latest build).

I've also created an issue in NetKAN repo: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN/issues/5289

5 hours ago, Silvester said:

its weird, i test it on my latest progres and it still say no engineers , but when i try on new game sandbox mode, it dont have that problem

Could it be that the engineers just don't yet have their ConstructionSkill > 0?

They would probably need a level-up for that, right?

5 hours ago, Jebs_SY said:

@allista

I've created a "support request" in the CKAN thread for this issue. I can't see the problem, too.

According the CKAN docs: "Any fields specified in the metanetkan will override any fields in the target netkan file."
I observed, that you use spec_version 1.16 in the file at CKAN's side and spec_version 1.4 in the file on your side.
IF I see this correct, the 1.16 will override the 1.4. Do you used any semantics that need a spec higher than 1.16? I didn't found one, but I am also new to this.

EDIT: Moment, spec_version v1.4? We don't have CKAN version 1.4, yet, didn't we? Hmm.
Should that be 1.14?

To be honest, I'm not all that good with netkan schema versioning either. Both files are simply derived from working metadata for other mods. And the exact same scheme works alright with ConfigurableContainers-Core.

Edit: also, as far as I know, v1.4 is older than v1.16 because minor number 4 is less than minor number 16. There's no special meaning to the digits of a number in versions.

Edited by allista

Hi everyone,

I gave it a try with a local install as mentioned by @allista. It took me some different steps and seems to have worked so far.

First I got wget.exe from the GNU Project page, installed it and set my PATH variable accordingly so Windows can find it.

Next I got the .netcan file using

> wget https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN/raw/master/NetKAN/GroundConstruction-Core.netkan

as mentionend by allista, but i had to include the option "--no-check-certificate" as I ran into an authentication issue.

As I don't have mono installed is just ran netkan.exe

> netkan.exe GroundConstruction-Core.netkan

If you get a warning like: 1312 [1] WARN CKAN.NetKAN.Transformers.SpacedockTransformer (null) - Could not normalize URL:, just check if the .ckan file has been created. That was the case when I tried it so I just ignored the warning. =)

Up to now things were quite easy, but when i tried to install GroundConstruction-Core manually via ckan as mentioned above, it rolled back the installation due to conflicting files. So I went the following path:

1. Backup of the complete Game Data Folder (just a reminder ...)

2. Manually uninstall Groundconstruction using

> ckan.exe remove GroundConstruction

If you have MKS installed is will also be removed automatically.

3. Install GroundConstruction-Core as mentioned above:

> ckan.exe install -c GroundConstuction-Core-1.1.2.1.ckan (Note: Your file may have a different name.)

4. Install the newest version of GC

> ckan.exe install GroundConstruction

5. Install the newest version of MKS if needed

> ckan.exe install UKS

6. Keep you backuped Game Date folder a couple of days if anything is found broken later. =)

The other updates of USI mods associated with MKS were now updated in the ckan GUI without problem.

Hope this helps a little until the CKAN guy have sorted it out. They will son. I'm sure. =)

Good Flight!

3 hours ago, SchrottBot said:

As I don't have mono installed is just ran netkan.exe

> netkan.exe GroundConstruction-Core.netkan

I don't have netkan or mono, so how do i do this step?  I went to the netkan github page but i dont see a netkan option.

Where do I get netkan?  What is it supposed to do?

Nevermind, I found it:  https://ckan-travis.s3.amazonaws.com/netkan.exe

Typical case of finding what you were looking for 2 seconds after you ask someone...

6 hours ago, SchrottBot said:

3. Install GroundConstruction-Core as mentioned above:

> ckan.exe install -c GroundConstuction-Core-1.1.2.1.ckan (Note: Your file may have a different name.)

When I tried this... it failed saying missing version from netkan file.  I had to end up modifying the file found from the github to be the following, and then it worked:

{
    "version" : "v1.4",
    "identifier"   : "GroundConstruction-Core",
    "name"         : "Ground Construction Core",
    "$kref"        : "#/ckan/spacedock/1123",
    "download"     : "https://github.com/allista/GroundConstruction/archive/master.zip",
    "abstract"     : "This is the core component of the Ground Construction mod. It should only be installed as a dependency by other mods.",
    "author"       : [ "allista" ],
    "license"      : "MIT",

"resources":
    {
        "homepage"     : "http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/154167-122-ground-construction",
        "bugtracker"   : "https://github.com/allista/GroundConstruction/issues",
        "repository"   : "https://github.com/allista/GroundConstruction"
    },

"depends":
    [
        { "name": "AT-Utils" },
        { "name": "CommunityResourcePack" }
    ],

"install":
    [
        {
            "file": "GroundConstruction-master/GameData/GroundConstruction/Icons",
            "install_to": "GameData/GroundConstruction"
        },
        {
            "file": "GroundConstruction-master/GameData/GroundConstruction/Plugins",
        },
        {
            "file": "GroundConstruction-master/GameData/GroundConstruction/GroundConstruction.version",
        },
        {
            "file": "GroundConstruction-master/GameData/GroundConstruction/KitResources.cfg",
        },
        {
            "file": "GroundConstruction-master/GameData/GroundConstruction/Engineer.cfg",
        },
        {
            "file": "GroundConstruction-master/GameData/GroundConstruction/Parts/DIYKit",
            "install_to": "GameData/GroundConstruction/Parts"
        }
    ]
}

@allista

BTW, there is no version or VREF defined in the netkan, or? Like f.e.: "$vref" : "#/ckan/ksp-avc",

I don't know is a version / ksp_version is needed. Maybe it's worth a try to add the vref? But yeah, I know that CC works with the same semantics layout. Hmm.

Edited by Jebs_SY

2 hours ago, Jebs_SY said:

@allista

BTW, there is no version or VREF defined in the netkan, or? Like f.e.: "$vref" : "#/ckan/ksp-avc",

I don't know is a version / ksp_version is needed. Maybe it's worth a try to add the vref? But yeah, I know that CC works with the same semantics layout. Hmm.

ksp_version/vref are not required when you use SpaceDock as a package source: netkan simply uses the version provided by SD. If you add ksp-avc stanza though you're in trouble if the archive contains several .version files like mine do (AT_Utils.version and mod.version).

2 hours ago, JerkyJunky said:

As a conversation topic though, this didn't load in the spacecrane part which I added in manually after the fact.  Can't play KSP at all without that glorious beast. :-P

Of course it didn't, that's why it is called GC-Core; to get Spacecrane and Mobile Workshop you need full GC :wink: Which is simpler to install directly from SpaceDock.

3 hours ago, JerkyJunky said:

When I tried this... it failed saying missing version from netkan file.  I had to end up modifying the file found from the github to be the following, and then it worked:
    "download"     : "https://github.com/allista/GroundConstruction/archive/master.zip",

You mean it wasn't able to download the archive from SpaceDock? Stranger and stranger...

8 hours ago, allista said:

You mean it wasn't able to download the archive from SpaceDock? Stranger and stranger...

There was no download entry in the core.netkan file from your github.  I had to add that as well.  When I ran the ckan.exe -install -c core.netkan it couldn't find version or download.

2 hours ago, JerkyJunky said:

There was no download entry in the core.netkan file from your github.  I had to add that as well.  When I ran the ckan.exe -install -c core.netkan it couldn't find version or download.

There is $kref entry which replaces the download one, because both mod version and download link are obtained from kref provider (SpaceDock in that case).

17 hours ago, JerkyJunky said:

{
    "version" : "v1.4",
    "identifier"   : "GroundConstruction-Core",
    "name"         : "Ground Construction Core",
    "$kref"        : "#/ckan/spacedock/1123",
    "abstract"     : "This is the core component of the Ground Construction mod. It should only be installed as a dependency by other mods.",
    "author"       : [ "allista" ],
    "license"      : "MIT",

Thats's weired as my ,ckan file looks quite different. I'm not deep into Netkan / Ckan stuff, so surely  many people know better about it than me. I just recognized that, as mentioned some posts ago, there might be a version issue? Your file is tagged as of version 1.4, while mine was generated with a tag for version 1.16. I could imagine this might be related to different Netkan/Ckan releases, but that's just a guess. I'm pretty sure the Ckan Team can provide information if needed. =)  

EDIT : Nevermind, problem solved after a CKAN refresh. It seems it didn't install the last version when I reinstalled my mods.

2 hours ago, allista said:

It seems they've found a workaround:

[zip]

Could anyone confirm this?

There is some problems on my side. The GroundConstruction-Core is in the list now, but when I install GroundConstruction while the GC-Core is installed, Ckan try to overwrite some files from the GC-Core :

GroundConstruction/GroundConstruction.version
GroundConstruction/KitResources.cfg
GroundConstruction/Icons/applauncher-icon.png
GroundConstruction/Icons/toolbar-icon.png
GroundConstruction/Plugins/GroundConstruction.dll
GroundConstruction/PluginData/GroundConstruction/GroundConstruction.glob

If I delete them manually, the file is still registered to GC-Core, so no install possible.

Or maybe i'm doing something wrong, don't know.

I tried to reinstall all of my mods, no change.

Edited by Aramid
Problem solved

On 2/14/2017 at 7:48 AM, bokrif said:

Hi,

I don't know if your mod causes the issue, but my KSP.log is filled with numerous logs as:

Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SpaceCrane' is inactive!

809 instances in a relatively short game. I noticed this error happening mostly (or exclusively) while in VAB.

Perhaps it's nothing, I don't know. Just curious and wanted to share.

Hi @allista

Am also experiencing this spam error every few minutes while focused on ships and at the VAB, =( 

Will provide logs once I get off from my night shift =D

Regards =)

Regarding this error, it seems like interaction with Remote Tech. I did some tests on clear installation with MKS (I'm using GC bundled in MKS) and Remote Tech and every time antenna is added to a vessel in VAB/SPH, on scene change and after staging (and after boarding I think) the coroutine spam starts. I posted it to the Remote Tech thread, but didn't have time to test it with GC and RT only to verify that problem is in the GC core. I can provide logs, if you want @allista

22 minutes ago, maja said:

Regarding this error, it seems like interaction with Remote Tech. I did some tests on clear installation with MKS (I'm using GC bundled in MKS) and Remote Tech and every time antenna is added to a vessel in VAB/SPH, on scene change and after staging (and after boarding I think) the coroutine spam starts. I posted it to the Remote Tech thread, but didn't have time to test it with GC and RT only to verify that problem is in the GC core. I can provide logs, if you want @allista

Hi maja,

Oh, if that's the case, will try it also without RT later in a separate install. =)

Regards =)

Uhm... ="> I just reinstalled the latest MKS that included GC (RT still installed) and.... the "Coroutine" errors (3 lines of them to be exact) now only appears once when I switch vessels and when a vessel is loaded in the VAB. =)

I forgot to mentioned in my previous post that I also had Configurable Containers and Throttled Avionics (along with the rest of the mods I'm using). With this test install, I only didn't include Configurable Containers. =)

Hope this helps as am going back to playing my regular career save. =D weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Regards =)

12 hours ago, ErevanGaming said:

...Just an update on the GC related error, I ran KSP with the latest version of MKS with GC and RemoteTech (since someone on the GC thread said it may be conflicting with GC) and the rest of the mods I use, but this time without Configurable Containers and the "Coroutine" error (3 lines total) now only appears once when I load a vessel in the VAB and once when switching between vessels. =)

The 3 lines of error are:
Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Workshop250' is inactive!" 
Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.AssemblyPlant' is inactive!" 
Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.Workshop' is inactive!" 

Hope this helps unless you need anything else. Will be glad to send/reference my log file =)

hi @allista:)

Just quoted my post from the MKS thread about a set of errors when I used MKS that had GC bundled in it. :">

Regards

Just wanted to post the same.... Can it be that this error isnt completely gone yet?

Triggered for me on many parts today...

Spoiler

170303T160035.910 [INFO] [QuickSearch.QuickSearch.Log] QuickSearch(QStockToolbar)[3.12]: Destroy
170303T160035.911 [INFO] [QuickSearch.QuickSearch.Log] QuickSearch(QStockToolbar)[3.12]: AppLauncherDestroyed
170303T160035.941 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160035.943 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160035.944 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160035.945 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160037.080 [INFO] [KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.ContractsReady] 3/3/2017 4:00:37 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Contracts System Ready
170303T160037.080 [INFO] [StationScience.StnSciContractsUpdater.OnContractsLoaded] Contracts Loaded
170303T160037.082 [INFO] [scatterer.FakeOceanPQS.OnSphereActive] 923
170303T160037.089 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (Kerbin-MainClouds) OnSphereActive
170303T160037.090 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now MACRO
170303T160037.225 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (Kerbin-CirrusClouds) OnSphereActive
170303T160037.226 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now MACRO
170303T160037.227 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (Kerbin-Auroras) OnSphereActive
170303T160037.228 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now MACRO
170303T160037.505 [INFO] [KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.OnGUIEvery] 3/3/2017 4:00:37 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Adding DrawGUI to PostRender Queue
170303T160037.883 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.MessageSystem.Reposition] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 295119
170303T160037.939 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160037.950 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160037.967 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160037.986 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.001 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.017 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.032 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.073 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.081 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.089 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.095 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.105 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.112 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.128 [INFO] [scatterer.SunFlare.OnPreRender] [Scatterer] Sunflare: loaded new transmittance table
170303T160038.145 [INFO] [FlightIntegrator.Setup] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part cupola on vessel Science Station 0.2
170303T160038.153 [INFO] [FlightIntegrator.UpdateThermodynamics] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Science Station 0.2 has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 300.437245431706
170303T160038.319 [INFO] [KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.UpdateDetails] 3/3/2017 4:00:38 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Vessel Change from 'No Vessel' to 'Science Station 0.2'
170303T160038.460 [INFO] [PlanetariumCamera.SetTarget] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Science Station 0.2
170303T160038.539 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
170303T160038.541 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 899
170303T160038.541 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
170303T160038.543 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 890
170303T160038.590 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ResourceDisplay.OnAppInitialized] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -8757422
170303T160038.592 [INFO] [KSP.UI.GenericAppFrame.Reposition] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.18 295123
170303T160038.593 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding ContractsApp to Application Launcher
170303T160038.595 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 849
170303T160038.595 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ResourceDisplay.OnAppInitialized] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 237048
170303T160038.596 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ResourceDisplay.OnAppInitialized] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
170303T160038.596 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp.OnDestroy] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
170303T160038.598 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 849
170303T160038.599 [INFO] [ContractParser.contractParser+<loadContracts>d__0.MoveNext] [Contract Parser] Loading All Contracts...
170303T160038.607 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160038.609 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160038.609 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160038.611 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160038.627 [INFO] [ContractParser.contractParser+<loadContracts>d__0.MoveNext] [Contract Parser] Finished Loading All Contracts
170303T160038.714 [INFO] [KSP.UI.GenericAppFrame.Reposition] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.22 295124
170303T160038.742 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.CurrencyWidgetsApp.OnAppAboutToStart] CURRENCY WIDGET True True True
170303T160038.743 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding CurrencyWidgetsApp to Application Launcher
170303T160038.746 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 849
170303T160038.798 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
170303T160038.800 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 808
170303T160038.938 [INFO] [ProgressParser.progressParser+<parseProgressTree>d__0.MoveNext] [Progress Tracking Parser] Progress Nodes Loaded...
170303T160039.088 [INFO] [KSP.UI.UIMasterController.ShowUI] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
170303T160039.093 [INFO] [KerbalKonstructs.Core.Log.Normal] KK: OnVesselLaunched
170303T160039.094 [INFO] [KerbalKonstructs.Core.Log.Normal] KK: OnVesselLaunched is Career
170303T160039.136 [INFO] [FlightState..ctor] Flight State Captured
170303T160039.157 [INFO] [ProgressTree.Save] Saving Achievements Tree...
170303T160039.158 [INFO] [ProgressTree.Save] Saving Achievements Tree...
170303T160039.159 [INFO] [ProgressTree.Save] Saving Achievements Tree...
170303T160039.160 [INFO] [ProgressTree.Save] Saving Achievements Tree...
170303T160039.177 [INFO] [QuickStart.QuickStart.Log] QuickStart(QPersistent)[2.13]: OnSave a6e98827-9439-4244-afb8-4df178d576f7
170303T160039.178 [INFO] [DF.DeepFreeze.OnSave] DeepFreeze Scenario OnSave completed.
170303T160039.274 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.MessageSystem.SaveMessages] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
170303T160039.380 [INFO] [FNPlugin.GameEventSubscriber.onGameStateSaved] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected onGameStateSaved
170303T160039.672 [INFO] [BetterTimeWarp.BetterTimeWarpInitializer.SaveSettings] [BetterTimeWarp]: Settings saved
170303T160039.830 [INFO] [GamePersistence.SaveGame] Game State Saved as persistent
170303T160039.904 [INFO] [QuickStart.QuickStart.Log] QuickStart(QPersistent)[2.13]: OnFlightReady a6e98827-9439-4244-afb8-4df178d576f7
170303T160039.904 [INFO] [QuickGoTo.QuickGoTo.Log] QuickGoTo(QGUI)[1.32]: OnFlightReady
170303T160040.428 [INFO] [QuickGoTo.QuickGoTo.Log] QuickGoTo(QBlizzyToolbar)[1.32]: StartUpdateEach -947763072
170303T160041.563 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 615 maxListSize 808
170303T160042.460 [INFO] [Vessel.GoOffRails] Unpacking Science Station 0.2
170303T160043.460 [INFO] [FNPlugin.GameEventSubscriber.OnVesselGoOffRails] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected OnVesselGoOffRails
170303T160046.881 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.882 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160046.882 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.883 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160046.883 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.884 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160046.884 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.885 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.885 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.522 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.523 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.523 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.524 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.524 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.525 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.525 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.526 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.526 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.527 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160101.224 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.225 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160101.225 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.226 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160101.226 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.227 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160101.227 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.228 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.228 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160107.260 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.StationHub2' is inactive!
170303T160107.260 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.MOH18' is inactive!
170303T160107.261 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BOW' is inactive!
170303T160107.261 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BigCrewModule' is inactive!
170303T160107.261 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.AirlockModule' is inactive!
170303T160107.262 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Mole182' is inactive!
170303T160107.262 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.MOBL18' is inactive!
170303T160107.263 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Brumby' is inactive!
170303T160107.263 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Backseat2' is inactive!
170303T160107.264 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Walkway' is inactive!
170303T160107.264 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.PassengerGondola' is inactive!
170303T160107.265 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.HL10CommandCab' is inactive!
170303T160107.265 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.GondoLab' is inactive!
170303T160107.266 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.GondoHab' is inactive!
170303T160107.266 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.GondoGarden' is inactive!
170303T160107.266 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BisonCab' is inactive!
170303T160107.267 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BisonAirlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.267 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'hl10HangarDeck2' is inactive!
170303T160107.268 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'hl10HangarDeck' is inactive!
170303T160107.268 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Hab' is inactive!
170303T160107.269 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Greenhouse' is inactive!
170303T160107.269 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2CryoShelter' is inactive!
170303T160107.270 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Centrifuge' is inactive!
170303T160107.270 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Lab' is inactive!
170303T160107.270 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.DanubeDelta' is inactive!
170303T160107.271 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Clydesdale' is inactive!
170303T160107.271 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModuleAdvanced' is inactive!
170303T160107.272 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModule' is inactive!
170303T160107.272 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Workshop250' is inactive!
170303T160107.273 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.RegSifter' is inactive!
170303T160107.273 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Refinery' is inactive!
170303T160107.273 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.RecyclingPlant' is inactive!
170303T160107.274 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.PioneerLC' is inactive!
170303T160107.274 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.PDU' is inactive!
170303T160107.275 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.NukeProc' is inactive!
170303T160107.275 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MultiHub' is inactive!
170303T160107.275 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MiniAirlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.276 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MedBay375' is inactive!
170303T160107.276 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MedBay250' is inactive!
170303T160107.277 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kolonist375' is inactive!
170303T160107.277 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kolonist250' is inactive!
170303T160107.278 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kerbitat375' is inactive!
170303T160107.278 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kerbitat250' is inactive!
170303T160107.279 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Hub250.Short' is inactive!
170303T160107.279 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Hub250' is inactive!
170303T160107.280 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.AssemblyPlant' is inactive!
170303T160107.280 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.ASM' is inactive!
170303T160107.280 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Akademy' is inactive!
170303T160107.281 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Airlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.281 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Agriculture375' is inactive!
170303T160107.282 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Agriculture250' is inactive!
170303T160107.282 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SalamanderPod' is inactive!
170303T160107.283 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.Workshop' is inactive!
170303T160107.283 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.CommPak' is inactive!
170303T160107.284 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.AuxCon' is inactive!
170303T160107.284 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.Airlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.284 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MKS.EL.OrbitalDock' is inactive!
170303T160107.285 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Pioneer' is inactive!
170303T160107.285 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.PDU' is inactive!
170303T160107.286 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.MedBay' is inactive!
170303T160107.286 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.LogCenter' is inactive!
170303T160107.287 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Kolonist' is inactive!
170303T160107.287 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Kerbitat' is inactive!
170303T160107.288 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Agriculture' is inactive!
170303T160107.288 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Malemute.RoverTail' is inactive!
170303T160107.288 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Malemute.RoverScienceLab' is inactive!
170303T160107.289 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine could

13 hours ago, Jebs_SY said:

Just wanted to post the same.... Can it be that this error isnt completely gone yet?

Triggered for me on many parts today...

Reveal hidden contents

170303T160035.910 [INFO] [QuickSearch.QuickSearch.Log] QuickSearch(QStockToolbar)[3.12]: Destroy
170303T160035.911 [INFO] [QuickSearch.QuickSearch.Log] QuickSearch(QStockToolbar)[3.12]: AppLauncherDestroyed
170303T160035.941 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160035.943 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160035.944 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160035.945 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160037.080 [INFO] [KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.ContractsReady] 3/3/2017 4:00:37 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Contracts System Ready
170303T160037.080 [INFO] [StationScience.StnSciContractsUpdater.OnContractsLoaded] Contracts Loaded
170303T160037.082 [INFO] [scatterer.FakeOceanPQS.OnSphereActive] 923
170303T160037.089 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (Kerbin-MainClouds) OnSphereActive
170303T160037.090 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now MACRO
170303T160037.225 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (Kerbin-CirrusClouds) OnSphereActive
170303T160037.226 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now MACRO
170303T160037.227 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (Kerbin-Auroras) OnSphereActive
170303T160037.228 [INFO] [EVEManager.EVEManagerBase.ILog] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now MACRO
170303T160037.505 [INFO] [KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.OnGUIEvery] 3/3/2017 4:00:37 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Adding DrawGUI to PostRender Queue
170303T160037.883 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.MessageSystem.Reposition] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 295119
170303T160037.939 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160037.950 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160037.967 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160037.986 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.001 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.017 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.032 [ERROR] [FXCurve.Load] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
170303T160038.073 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.081 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.089 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.095 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.105 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.112 [INFO] [ModelMultiParticlePersistFX.Print] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
170303T160038.128 [INFO] [scatterer.SunFlare.OnPreRender] [Scatterer] Sunflare: loaded new transmittance table
170303T160038.145 [INFO] [FlightIntegrator.Setup] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part cupola on vessel Science Station 0.2
170303T160038.153 [INFO] [FlightIntegrator.UpdateThermodynamics] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Science Station 0.2 has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 300.437245431706
170303T160038.319 [INFO] [KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.UpdateDetails] 3/3/2017 4:00:38 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Vessel Change from 'No Vessel' to 'Science Station 0.2'
170303T160038.460 [INFO] [PlanetariumCamera.SetTarget] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Science Station 0.2
170303T160038.539 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
170303T160038.541 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 899
170303T160038.541 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
170303T160038.543 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 890
170303T160038.590 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ResourceDisplay.OnAppInitialized] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -8757422
170303T160038.592 [INFO] [KSP.UI.GenericAppFrame.Reposition] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.18 295123
170303T160038.593 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding ContractsApp to Application Launcher
170303T160038.595 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 849
170303T160038.595 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ResourceDisplay.OnAppInitialized] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 237048
170303T160038.596 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ResourceDisplay.OnAppInitialized] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
170303T160038.596 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp.OnDestroy] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
170303T160038.598 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 849
170303T160038.599 [INFO] [ContractParser.contractParser+<loadContracts>d__0.MoveNext] [Contract Parser] Loading All Contracts...
170303T160038.607 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160038.611 [WARNING] [ResearchAndDevelopment.GetExperiment] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id bd_camera
170303T160038.627 [INFO] [ContractParser.contractParser+<loadContracts>d__0.MoveNext] [Contract Parser] Finished Loading All Contracts
170303T160038.714 [INFO] [KSP.UI.GenericAppFrame.Reposition] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.22 295124
170303T160038.742 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.CurrencyWidgetsApp.OnAppAboutToStart] CURRENCY WIDGET True True True
170303T160038.743 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding CurrencyWidgetsApp to Application Launcher
170303T160038.746 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 849
170303T160038.798 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.UIApp+<AddToAppLauncher>c__Iterator109.MoveNext] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
170303T160038.800 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 656 maxListSize 808
170303T160038.938 [INFO] [ProgressParser.progressParser+<parseProgressTree>d__0.MoveNext] [Progress Tracking Parser] Progress Nodes Loaded...
170303T160039.088 [INFO] [KSP.UI.UIMasterController.ShowUI] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
170303T160039.093 [INFO] [KerbalKonstructs.Core.Log.Normal] KK: OnVesselLaunched
170303T160039.094 [INFO] [KerbalKonstructs.Core.Log.Normal] KK: OnVesselLaunched is Career
170303T160039.136 [INFO] [FlightState..ctor] Flight State Captured
170303T160039.157 [INFO] [ProgressTree.Save] Saving Achievements Tree...
170303T160039.158 [INFO] [ProgressTree.Save] Saving Achievements Tree...
170303T160039.160 [INFO] [ProgressTree.Save] Saving Achievements Tree...
170303T160039.177 [INFO] [QuickStart.QuickStart.Log] QuickStart(QPersistent)[2.13]: OnSave a6e98827-9439-4244-afb8-4df178d576f7
170303T160039.178 [INFO] [DF.DeepFreeze.OnSave] DeepFreeze Scenario OnSave completed.
170303T160039.274 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.MessageSystem.SaveMessages] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
170303T160039.380 [INFO] [FNPlugin.GameEventSubscriber.onGameStateSaved] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected onGameStateSaved
170303T160039.672 [INFO] [BetterTimeWarp.BetterTimeWarpInitializer.SaveSettings] [BetterTimeWarp]: Settings saved
170303T160039.830 [INFO] [GamePersistence.SaveGame] Game State Saved as persistent
170303T160039.904 [INFO] [QuickStart.QuickStart.Log] QuickStart(QPersistent)[2.13]: OnFlightReady a6e98827-9439-4244-afb8-4df178d576f7
170303T160039.904 [INFO] [QuickGoTo.QuickGoTo.Log] QuickGoTo(QGUI)[1.32]: OnFlightReady
170303T160040.428 [INFO] [QuickGoTo.QuickGoTo.Log] QuickGoTo(QBlizzyToolbar)[1.32]: StartUpdateEach -947763072
170303T160041.563 [INFO] [KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncher.ScaleModList] ScaleModList: listSize 615 maxListSize 808
170303T160042.460 [INFO] [Vessel.GoOffRails] Unpacking Science Station 0.2
170303T160043.460 [INFO] [FNPlugin.GameEventSubscriber.OnVesselGoOffRails] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected OnVesselGoOffRails
170303T160046.881 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.882 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160046.882 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.883 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160046.883 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.884 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.885 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160046.885 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.522 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.523 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.523 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.524 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.524 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.525 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.525 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.526 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160054.526 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160054.527 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160101.224 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.225 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160101.225 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.226 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160101.226 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.227 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.228 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: started makesteam, vessel.situation: PRELAUNCH
170303T160101.228 [INFO] [vaporvent.makeSteam.PLSteam] vaporvent: true
170303T160107.260 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.StationHub2' is inactive!
170303T160107.260 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.MOH18' is inactive!
170303T160107.261 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BOW' is inactive!
170303T160107.261 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BigCrewModule' is inactive!
170303T160107.261 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.AirlockModule' is inactive!
170303T160107.262 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Mole182' is inactive!
170303T160107.262 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.MOBL18' is inactive!
170303T160107.263 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Brumby' is inactive!
170303T160107.263 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Backseat2' is inactive!
170303T160107.264 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Walkway' is inactive!
170303T160107.264 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.PassengerGondola' is inactive!
170303T160107.265 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.HL10CommandCab' is inactive!
170303T160107.265 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.GondoLab' is inactive!
170303T160107.266 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.GondoHab' is inactive!
170303T160107.266 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.GondoGarden' is inactive!
170303T160107.266 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BisonCab' is inactive!
170303T160107.267 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.BisonAirlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.267 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'hl10HangarDeck2' is inactive!
170303T160107.268 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'hl10HangarDeck' is inactive!
170303T160107.268 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Hab' is inactive!
170303T160107.269 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Greenhouse' is inactive!
170303T160107.269 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2CryoShelter' is inactive!
170303T160107.270 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Centrifuge' is inactive!
170303T160107.270 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.D2Lab' is inactive!
170303T160107.270 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.DanubeDelta' is inactive!
170303T160107.271 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'WBI.Clydesdale' is inactive!
170303T160107.271 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModuleAdvanced' is inactive!
170303T160107.272 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'scienceModule' is inactive!
170303T160107.272 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Workshop250' is inactive!
170303T160107.273 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.RegSifter' is inactive!
170303T160107.273 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Refinery' is inactive!
170303T160107.273 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.RecyclingPlant' is inactive!
170303T160107.274 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.PioneerLC' is inactive!
170303T160107.274 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.PDU' is inactive!
170303T160107.275 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.NukeProc' is inactive!
170303T160107.275 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MultiHub' is inactive!
170303T160107.275 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MiniAirlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.276 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MedBay375' is inactive!
170303T160107.276 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.MedBay250' is inactive!
170303T160107.277 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kolonist375' is inactive!
170303T160107.277 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kolonist250' is inactive!
170303T160107.278 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kerbitat375' is inactive!
170303T160107.278 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Kerbitat250' is inactive!
170303T160107.279 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Hub250.Short' is inactive!
170303T160107.279 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Hub250' is inactive!
170303T160107.280 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.AssemblyPlant' is inactive!
170303T160107.280 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.ASM' is inactive!
170303T160107.280 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Akademy' is inactive!
170303T160107.281 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Airlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.281 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Agriculture375' is inactive!
170303T160107.282 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Tundra.Agriculture250' is inactive!
170303T160107.282 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SalamanderPod' is inactive!
170303T160107.283 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.Workshop' is inactive!
170303T160107.283 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.CommPak' is inactive!
170303T160107.284 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.AuxCon' is inactive!
170303T160107.284 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Ranger.Airlock' is inactive!
170303T160107.284 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MKS.EL.OrbitalDock' is inactive!
170303T160107.285 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Pioneer' is inactive!
170303T160107.285 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.PDU' is inactive!
170303T160107.286 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.MedBay' is inactive!
170303T160107.286 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.LogCenter' is inactive!
170303T160107.287 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Kolonist' is inactive!
170303T160107.287 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Kerbitat' is inactive!
170303T160107.288 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Duna.Agriculture' is inactive!
170303T160107.288 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Malemute.RoverTail' is inactive!
170303T160107.288 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Malemute.RoverScienceLab' is inactive!
170303T160107.289 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine could

13 hours ago, LordAssault said:

For me, this issue appears on each decouple, dock/undock, part destroyed. I've got only core versions of GC and CC and a full IFS and B9, if I install full versions of GC\CC, that issue become even worse. :<

Yeah, have those appear as well at those instances. =(

Regards

On 3/2/2017 at 8:24 AM, ErevanGaming said:

Hi @allista

Am also experiencing this spam error every few minutes while focused on ships and at the VAB, =( 

Will provide logs once I get off from my night shift =D

Regards =)

Hm, the only reason for that error message I've found in my code I've already fixed in the latest version. So yes, logs would be appreciated.

@Jebs_SY, @ErevanGaming, thanks for the logs! Will investigate the matter.