[SOLVED] KSP cannot compile parts

[LOG 20:53:54.734] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'HalfLargeIndustries/FuelTanks/TLFO_400/TLFO_400'
[ERR 20:53:54.736] PartLoader: Encountered exception during compilation. System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
  at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartLoader+<CompileParts>c__Iterator62.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[ERR 20:53:54.738] PartCompiler: Cannot compile part

I'm getting this error on the log. For some reason the game seems unable to compile my models, I don't know what's the problem since my workflow hasn't changed and it used to work.

Edited by mbartelsm

Actually, since I've encountered this error a couple of times myself, some guesses as to what it might be:

• Part cost has to be an integer now for some reason
  • The 7th value of node definitions (size) (and any following values if you have them) needs to be an integer

If it's not either of those I can still take a look

10 hours ago, blowfish said:

Actually, since I've encountered this error a couple of times myself, some guesses as to what it might be:

• Part cost has to be an integer now for some reason
  • The 7th value of node definitions (size) (and any following values if you have them) needs to be an integer

If it's not either of those I can still take a look

It's definitely the seventh node definition, I had it set to 1.5, thank you.

Edited by mbartelsm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.