[1.2.2] RSSVE-Lite: Visual Enhancements for Potatoes v0.1.0

Andi K.

Todo funciona muy bien, excepto una horrible capa verde que se ve en la atmósfera ocupada actualmente ksp 1.7.1

[Added Translation]
Everything works very well, except a horrible green cape that is seen in the currently occupied atmosphere

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

On 8/31/2019 at 2:26 PM, Antares9 said:

Todo funciona muy bien, excepto una horrible capa verde que se ve en la atmósfera ocupada actualmente ksp 1.7.1

I'm no longer maintaining RSSVE light. However, it's possible that I will update it at some point in the future. If I decide to update it, I will fix this problem.

Mi traducción horrible:

Ya no mantengo RSSVE light. Sin embargo, es posible que vaya a actualizarlo en algún momento en el futuro. Si decido actualizarlo, arreglaré este problema.

Edited by AndrewDraws

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

the atmosphere of each planet is rainbow. im told i need configs but when i ask what configs i need i get no answer. i have RSS installed along with RO and it works fine, i have eve and it works fine, but the atmospheres are rainbow and the sky at the ksc is this excrementsty blue that looks horrible

Edited by LNugget315
missed a thing

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 5:10 AM, LNugget315 said:

the atmosphere of each planet is rainbow. im told i need configs but when i ask what configs i need i get no answer. i have RSS installed along with RO and it works fine, i have eve and it works fine, but the atmospheres are rainbow and the sky at the ksc is this excrementsty blue that looks horrible

we need someone to maintain this mod! Can't be! This is my only graphcically-affordable mod i can get with best perofrmnace, I don't like that bug, we need someone like linuxgurugamer to maintain this mod :(

On 7/16/2020 at 7:51 AM, AndrewDraws said:

Considering that I haven't updated this since 1.2.2, you can safely assume this mod is mostly dead

Andrew! People needs this mod. Do you know how much users has integrated graphics? If you quit making this mod, then give the mod's rights to someone else, who can maintain it and update, fix bugs. I really need this mod to function properly. Or just please, make the last ever final update for 1.8.1, please. Be kind.

On 4/27/2021 at 5:05 AM, ShuttlePilot said:

we need someone to maintain this mod! Can't be! This is my only graphcically-affordable mod i can get with best perofrmnace, I don't like that bug, we need someone like linuxgurugamer to maintain this mod :(

Andrew! People needs this mod. Do you know how much users has integrated graphics? If you quit making this mod, then give the mod's rights to someone else, who can maintain it and update, fix bugs. I really need this mod to function properly. Or just please, make the last ever final update for 1.8.1, please. Be kind.

Amen to that!

Please share the code on GitHub so others can continue your amazing work

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.