Possible publicity wave

Tim_Barrett

Joel has played KSP before, relax. Vinesauce is popular, but pretty much all of their fans are /v/irgins and already knew about KSP.

Yea I was mostly joking around, and I don\'t know of this Vine person that you speak of.

But I\'m curious to know, where have you found out that he had played it/plays it?

Vinesauce is a group of streamers who play games. Joel is the guy who made that video, he is one of the Vinesauce streamers.

This needs to be common knowledge. If it is, I the sure have been missing out/retarded (failed to read 'Joel' in the title). Honestly I\'d never think of him playing this.

Is this Tombstone guy supposed to be popular or what? I really hope he doesn\'t attract a bunch of idiots to Vinesauce acting like one of those 'fan armies.' I see he has pony videos, that cannot be good, most of Vinesauce does not like bronies at all.

Is this Tombstone guy supposed to be popular or what? I really hope he doesn\'t attract a bunch of idiots to Vinesauce acting like one of those 'fan armies.' I see he has pony videos, that cannot be good, most ofVinesauce does not like bronies at all.

That\'s completely ironic. Some of your info may be flawed, because he does make music, but I don\'t see a gaming stream group wanting a person just for that.

Anyway, back to KSP. I know he doesn\'t do LP\'s but I\'m definitely tuning in for his next stream! It looked hilarious in the video.

I think you are confused. This Tombstone guy is completely unrelated to Vinesauce, except for him favoriting one of Joels videos, which has already brought stupid 'tombstone bring you here?' comments, which was immediately beaten with negative votes.

Ah, i see where you may have been confused. On my first post I must have misunderstood what you were saying, or vice versa. This tombstone guy is NOT Joel.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.