JacobJHC

To celebrate 2017 I built a craft capable of carrying 2017 kerbals. I want to sacrifice them Danny-style, however I don't know where to do it. If I do it in Kerbol it will simply poof away, if I do it in Jool's atmosphere is will heat up and blow up all at once. Where should I do it? I will post the video once I finish. Thanks.

no! all you are wrong! the best place is Eeloo! Eeloo is the best planet! its cold! its far away! solar panels have no use there so you have to think of another way to power your vehicle! and best of all, Eeloo is lonely, and nobody ever goes there unless they need to do a challenge!

GO EELOO! EELOO IS THE BEST!

If you speed up fast enough you get an 'escape from the sun'. This is never truly possible (unless you have Galactic Neighbourhood) so you will eventually come back. Go far away enough then change you orbit so go directly into the sun at an extremely high speed. You will actually clip through the sun but will not explode. You will then continue to get pulled back and forth in the middle of the sun until you ship gets torn apart. This is how they should die. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.