Docking ports not connecting

6 hours ago, wolowizzard666 said:

Were they docked before?

Yes and no. The issue appeared both on docking ports that I brought to location and attached via rockets and ones that I brought to location via KIS/KAS and attached (I increased the grabbing weight in the .cfg).

On 1/2/2017 at 0:29 AM, StygianBlack said:

I increased the grabbing weight in the .cfg

This makes the mod so much better btw.

I assume you're trying to connect the same type of port (eg. 2 junior ports). Are you using the covered ones? Make sure they're open if so. Are the ports set back into the part they are attached to (if you used the move part tool in VAB). Are they put on backwards? (It happens). Make sure there are no hidden/hard to see struts etc. in the way. Make sure to set the correct port as your target and turn off SAS when close to docking.

Posting pictures will greatly Increase the odds of us helping you solve this.

6 minutes ago, Gianni1122 said:

This makes the mod so much better btw.

I assume you're trying to connect the same type of port (eg. 2 junior ports). Are you using the covered ones? Make sure they're open if so. Are the ports set back into the part they are attached to (if you used the move part tool in VAB). Are they put on backwards? (It happens). Make sure there are no hidden/hard to see struts etc. in the way. Make sure to set the correct port as your target and turn off SAS when close to docking.

Posting pictures will greatly Increase the odds of us helping you solve this.

Figured it out. It seems that the mod TweakableEverythingContinued glitched the docking ports out. Removed it and everything is back to normal.

I can confirm that removing Tweakable EverythingContinued resolved the docking port issue in my save too. 

Seems through CKAN it was listed as compatible with 1.2.1 but then suddenly became incompatible shortly after. perhaps the bug was spotted. 

Not tested with 1.2.2 but perhaps removing the "tweakable docking port" module for TEC might fix it.

2 hours ago, Velve666 said:

I can confirm that removing Tweakable EverythingContinued resolved the docking port issue in my save too. 

Seems through CKAN it was listed as compatible with 1.2.1 but then suddenly became incompatible shortly after. perhaps the bug was spotted. 

Not tested with 1.2.2 but perhaps removing the "tweakable docking port" module for TEC might fix it.

Meh. I don't really use it anyway. Seemed like one of those must have things that just gathered dust in the end.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.