[KSP 1.10.1] Destruction Effects v1.12.0 (09/23/20)

jrodriguez

I really think you should decrease the size of the smoke.

Yes, I know its a simple texture change and I was able to do it myself, but I don't think everybody exactly knows how to change the textures :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Notsure_jr said:

Here's an Areis 4A

I used Editor Extensions Redux 

I'm used the version you linked above 1.6.0 

ive found that the auto strut issue doesn't occur on 1.3.1 however it does on 1.3, was the update meant for 1.3.1? 

2 minutes ago, Not Sure said:

ive found that the auto strut issue doesn't occur on 1.3.1 however it does on 1.3, was the update meant for 1.3.1? 

That doesn't make sense :) The latest version  is for 1.3 (But I don't expect any surprise really)

5 minutes ago, Not Sure said:

2 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

That doesn't make sense :) The latest version  is for 1.3 (But I don't expect any surprise really)

I think I might know what is happening...

Squad updated auto strut when they updated ksp to 1.3.1 so it is different from the one in 1.3

So yeah, Squad probably improved autostrut. Now we can dance around in grass skirts :)

Well, only if my theory is correct

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Tactical said:

The mod still doesn't agree with autostrut with me, even with the recent update, what do I do?

btw, I'm still in 1.3.0

Hi I would need a stock craft file to reproduce the issue and the situation when you see the effects :)

Edited by jrodriguez

On 23/10/2017 at 5:01 AM, Tactical said:

Thanks @Tactical I have managed to reproduce the problem with that beautiful plane :)

And I have already fixed.

Here is the new release of Destruction Effects :)

https://github.com/jrodrigv/DestructionEffects/releases/tag/v1.7.0

On 10/24/2017 at 4:04 PM, jrodriguez said:

Thanks @Tactical I have managed to reproduce the problem with that beautiful plane :)

And I have already fixed.

Here is the new release of Destruction Effects :)

https://github.com/jrodrigv/DestructionEffects/releases/tag/v1.7.0

Yay! and thank you very very much! :D

Hey, btw, you should add the wings as flammable parts as well or is it already and the newer version has a bug with that? btw, the flames and smoke go away as soon as the cockpit is destroyed...

Hey! when I launch a missile or bomb etc.. from a Jernas Missile Turret or rail it makes the craft a light. 

The mod still works with not igniting the craft when I launch it so yeh..DHhBS4Z.jpg Y4ACkjd.jpg bnKp1VP.jpg5v3To8O.jpg

Edited by Tactical
Bug found

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 7:59 AM, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

anyone here has an issue of engines catch fire when dropping BDA bombs?

just don't use the auto-strut, it should work then.

doesn't work even with no auto strut, but i have found you that if you directly attached your weaponry to a Adjustable Ramp Intake (Radial) it should not set fire to your craft.

Edited by Tactical

13 hours ago, Tactical said:

I did, still doesn't work

That's... Odd

Are you using the Beta version of BDA? It might be because of that (because it has a new damage system)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me how to add parts to the exceptions list? Right now I'm having issues in that the launch tower from the FASA mod lights on fire when I decouple it, so I wanted to make it exempt from destruction effects but I'm not sure what the name of the part should be to add it into the exceptions list.

On 3/18/2018 at 12:32 PM, TheBeesSteeze said:

Can anyone tell me how to add parts to the exceptions list? Right now I'm having issues in that the launch tower from the FASA mod lights on fire when I decouple it, so I wanted to make it exempt from destruction effects but I'm not sure what the name of the part should be to add it into the exceptions list.

does the mod work with anything? (does not catch fire on stock parts or BDA) if not, it's just an error in the code that the dev needs to figure out how to fix.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.