Cinematics/Art Works

Vinhero100

Hello everyone! I'm using this site to post war videos I have made on my pc (windows 10, new). It will be a great help if someone can tell me how to add captions (.srt files for it) to the video (using the standard movies/TV default app.) Thanks! and (a late) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!

Edit: I am not using that anymore, and I can add captions. but the videos are mp4 files, and how do I get them up here!

Edited by Vinhero100
Help Me Please!

Let me make sure I get you right: you have videos, Kerbal Space Program related ones, that show scenes of fighting and stuff, and you want to post them here? you mean as in BDArmory?

Edited by drdeath

1 minute ago, drdeath said:

Let me make sure I get you right: you have videos, Kerbal Space Program related ones, that show scenes of fighting and stuff, and you want to post them here? you mean as in BDArmory?

exactly. Something wrong with the whole thing? I have never done this before + I have no where else to post it

1 minute ago, drdeath said:

I guess as long as it's BDArmory, it's not a war video as such, so it should be OK.

what do you mean a "war video as such"? ( I want it to be somewhat like Kethane Station) Note: Kethane Station is a ksp BD armory war series. Search it up! it's good

On 1/2/2017 at 4:54 PM, drdeath said:

Good to hear that. Looking forward to those videos of yours.

they should be  up in a day or so.. not to much editing to do

P.S: Because I don't know how do captions (using movies & Tv) A windows 10 app

Edited by Vinhero100

This is great! I just have got a software that was FREE and should make editing much easier (and more fun!) Expect the first episode in about 2 days

p.s- my goal is to make them at least 5 minutes long.

Edited by Vinhero100

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.