Hello KSP forums!

Techpig57

Hi

as you can all see i am pretty new here (obviously) so I decided to go ahead and introduce myself.

One thing i need to get strait early on is my name. Please, if you do want to call me any nickname, Dont call me pig, it really annoys me. Call me Tech instead.

Another thing is that i will not be revealing my personal details. This also includes me not telling you anything about my life (eg. what happened at school yesterday)

Those are the only things i really need to mention. Well I hope I will have fun here and make some friends!:)

Oh did I forget to tell you that I reeeeaaaly like Star Trek! I'll be talking and making references about it a lot.

Greetings and welcome to the forums, @Techpig57.

I was weened on Star Trek the original series and I have all of them, including the new films that I like a lot.  Two questions, if they are not too personal, is what is your favourite series or move and the big one - Who is your favourite captain?  For me I really like DS9 but my favourite captain is Picard.

Here's a quote from the original Kirk that I find to be very kerbal:

"The greatest danger facing us is irrational fear of the unknown. But there's no such thing as the unknown - only things temporarily not understood." James T Kirk

Thanks for seeing this post @James Kerman

I think by far my favourite Star Trek series is TOS, it's very amusing to watch Shatner's acting:

http://gph.is/YBjecH

My favourite captain is a difficult one, It's Kirk or Picard. Well look at it this way, in Star Trek VII Kirk travelled back in time to beat the crap out of Soren, who previously beat the crap out Picard. I think that settles it.

12 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Welcome to the forum, Techpig57. :) 

Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, MachTurtle said:

Live long and prosper, Techpig57.

LLAP to you too!

Hello, @Techpig57, and welcome aboard!

14 hours ago, Techpig57 said:

One thing i need to get strait early on is my name.

If you don't lake it when people call you pig, I shore won't call you pig.

14 hours ago, Techpig57 said:

Another thing is that i will not be revealing my personal details. This also includes me not telling you anything about my life (eg. what happened at school yesterday)

Drat! There goes my master plan to get the Social Security Number and Date of Birth for everyone on the forums! :wink:

I hope you'll have fun here!