Introducing myself

Alexical

Hello! I haven't played since 1.0.5 but I recently got back into the game and decided to join the forums. So excited to see all the new mods and features that have been added!

I decided to give RSS a try, and have been going down the rabbit-hole of all the related mods for the past several days. I keep telling myself "just one last mod and I'll start playing for real!!" :D

I'm a current engineering student and I'd also like to get into modding as time permits. I'm familiar with Java but new to C#. I did manage to figure out how to recompile several mods for 1.2.2 though.

Here's me on GitHub: https://github.com/Alexical

Hello Vanamode and monstah!

1.0.5 used to crash for me quite a lot, now it definitely seems much more stable. I'm glad it has improved so much.

I really enjoyed looking through Whackjob's creations, they are insane! I never thought of KSP in terms of structural engineering. Definitely gives me some new ideas to play with. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings and welcome to the forums, @Alexical.

I only switched from 1.05 when 1.2 came out and it's the most stable I've ever seen the game.  A lot of niggly problems have been sorted out and it runs sweet in 64x.

For an optimist, the glass is half full.

For a pessimist, the glass is half empty.

For an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

• 2 months later...