Landing Gears into 1.2.2

Climberfx

Hello fellow commanders.

I'm getting weirdo things on trying to make landing gears on KSP 1.2.2.

I already read the old posts, the new posts, and tried to do reverse engineering on the game stock parts, opening .mu on Blender than maya, knowing the diference of Up axis, and in a given moment, it worked, but the moment i think i was done, and try to put the same wheels on same model again, it got wrong again, tried to switch axis, orientations, locators, nulls, hierarchy, etc, etc, etc. But non of then seams to work.

Tried to replicate the exactly stock gears, no good.

Is there a good soul that can help me with a detailed schematic, with pictures to go in the right way?

I thank you in advance!

Cheers!

:D

No, Adjustable Landing gears are in development, the update i mean, now it won't work. I mean a custom gear i made in maya, trying to use the stock modules/config logic.

I can be crazy, but for me it appears to be buggy/inconsistent/

7 hours ago, Climberfx said:

Hello fellow commanders.

I'm getting weirdo things on trying to make landing gears on KSP 1.2.2.

I already read the old posts, the new posts, and tried to do reverse engineering on the game stock parts, opening .mu on Blender than maya, knowing the diference of Up axis, and in a given moment, it worked, but the moment i think i was done, and try to put the same wheels on same model again, it got wrong again, tried to switch axis, orientations, locators, nulls, hierarchy, etc, etc, etc. But non of then seams to work.

Tried to replicate the exactly stock gears, no good.

Is there a good soul that can help me with a detailed schematic, with pictures to go in the right way?

I thank you in advance!

Cheers!

You might check this thread

4 hours ago, MeCripp said:

You might check this thread

Thanks man. This save my wheels, i was getting crazy with the stock system.

I ready and dig some about this plugin you send me and understand enough to make it work as a charm on Omicron.

Spect updates on it soon.

Cheers!

p.s: If any moderator read this, you can close the thread please?

Edited by Climberfx