Does anybody have any Kerbal Puns?

Scaprod

Not so much a pun but a workable idea for an animation based on my experiences

A young kerbal just graduates training proudly.. Speaks to his family whos smiles melt away into expressions of a terrible surprise.. They break down in tears and sadness

Hes not a pilot of rockets and planes

This ones a train driver of the KTP

He'll be dead by the end of the day :)

You gotta be Kerbin me.

There are people on the forums that can be Reliant on to have a KSP pun handy, but they tend to Dart around like little Terriers. The best ones are shining Jools of comedy gold to be hung on the Vall, but the worst ones will earn you a Bop on the head. Ike ant even begin to think of a Duna related pun. Did Juno the resulting mood Whiplash will Rapier mind? We should probably have a Pol to decide whose puns are best.

That's your serving of puns. Here's the Bill.

Edited by Samniss Arandeen

Adding greenhouses to all my bases. Starting Herbal Space Program.

Also,

What is the right hairstyle to wear when traveling to the innermost planet?

Spoiler

Mohawk.

Which moon was discovered by a kerbal astronomer with a running nose?

Spoiler

Gilly.

Edited by Sharpy

- Boost your boosters with a little boost.

- I don't always spend hours designing a ship that can return, but when I do, it fails to reach orbit the first 10 launches.

- Ha! Some idiot got stranded in orbit again. Let's go rescue him. LAUNCH. Ship name: Munar orbit rescue rescue rescue ship.

- I'll just hop only a few m/s for some extra science points before we leave, I should have enough fuel to return to orbit... *A MINUTE LATER* -> *GOES TO SPACE CENTER* -> Create new ship "Rescue Mission 99999".

- Attaches satellite to top of the craft with jr docking port and no fairing or struts. 15 seconds after launch, the first rocket powered dildo takes flight for all public to see. Science.

Edited by mystik

What did Jeb score in his piloting exam?

B minmus.

What did Bob get his girlfriend for their anniversary?

A big jool.

Who at KSC works out the cost of the rockets?

Bill.

Bill: Whose is that silver thing in the sky?

Jeb: It's Mun.

How does a kerbal make a chess set?

On a laythe.

What does a kerbal put on his kitchen walls?

Tylos.

What's the most villainous journey you can take in the kerbolar system?

Eve-Vall.

There are parasites on Jool's outermost moon but I can't say any more because discussion of Pol ticks is banned on the forum.

16 hours ago, Samniss Arandeen said:

You gotta be Kerbin me.

There are people on the forums that can be Reliant on to have a KSP pun handy, but they tend to Dart around like little Terriers. The best ones are shining Jools of comedy gold to be hung on the Vall, but the worst ones will earn you a Bop on the head. Ike ant even begin to think of a Duna related pun. Did Juno the resulting mood Whiplash will Rapier mind? We should probably have a Pol to decide whose puns are best.

That's your serving of puns. Here's the Bill.

AAAAAAAHHH YESSS

Wow this blew up.

"KSC" is a pun itself.  Kerbal Space Center, a center of free space near the road

On 03.01.2017 at 9:45 PM, Scaprod said:

Any better than mine

Drive, farm, sit in office, work in workshop - almost everything better that mine. Ask miners.

17 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

"KSC" is a pun itself.  Kerbal Space Center, a center of free space near the road

Drive, farm, sit in office, work in workshop - almost everything better that mine. Ask miners.

The last time I tried to ask a minor something, I ended up with a 1000 foot restraining order.

On 04/01/2017 at 1:29 AM, Samniss Arandeen said:

Ike ant even begin to think of a Duna related pun.

Dunat even try. I guarantee you that nobody else will even have the nerv to understand it. And those who do will probably give you HECS for it. In fact, i got a cupola puns i could use, but i'm not going to. Why anyone would even think of posting puns here eeloods me.

I was up all night wondering where Kerbol had gone … then it dawned on me.

After his first meal on the moon, Jeb said the snacks were good but the place lacked atmosphere.

For those inclined to fly aircraft in KSP, please remember the runway approach is a soar spot.

When Kerbals die, the local paper runs an orbituary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.