What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

38 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Our big marching band competition is tomorrow, actually...

oooh! look at me! I'm a trombone! I don't have to carry a big heavy sousaphone all day! ooh! :)

actually I WANT to be in the marching band next year, and play der sousaphone! gonna be AWESOME, already have experience from something where I played the national anthem and fight song with my band, which, no offence to them, they're my friends, but they're kinda bad.

do you have a trigger trombone?

34 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

do you have a trigger trombone?

Yes, actually!

Also a few days ago I found this weird state ranking website and I had some fun looking around. Apparently, Iowa is #8 overall, and #1 in healthcare affordability. Unfortunately, we're ranked #48 in "bridge quality..."

11 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Yes, actually!

Also a few days ago I found this weird state ranking website and I had some fun looking around. Apparently, Iowa is #8 overall, and #1 in healthcare affordability. Unfortunately, we're ranked #48 in "bridge quality..."

let me resintall windows 95, and grab spad on e mule, or usenet,(yup torrent come a bit later, never used them), i m gonna take a look at thoose rankings

aaaah usenet days ^^ so long ago ^^ small splited file and checksum //reparse :3 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AllAdvantage even scanned a paper pay check back in the day, sadly the hdd is rip with the scan

EDIT: i did a meme also because why not

SFe69VK.jpg

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Today i went to Amsterdam, to science museum NEMO. There was this cool Astronaut quiz thing i went to that was meant for slightly younger than me kids (with questions like, who was the first Animal in Space Et Cetera), and geuss what i won! I did not take the winner present though, i just told it to them and apologized.

Also, i visited the place where Smarter Everyday recorder their Backwards Bicycle video in that scene where he tried to use a normal bike again. Super exiting isn't it?

Edited by NSEP

i was roaming in the street watching how many homeless girl and how many homelss boy [insert %% here ], then i ended with this,

there much less girl roaming the street, prolly they have a trick to get easy money "without" drawback any ?

any way it also just show little girls accept money much easily than men do
they do then they whine don treat us like some object like if nothing blablabla women right 1950 - now blablabla ... find the glitch

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

i m right now attempting not to cries, but well ...

i guess my adress is easily findable from my fb profile and name, it's not like if i try to hide, while some do

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
thanks to the so much weird thing happened in the street wher i live tonight, it's close to unbelivable

24 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

saw a marching tuba, that poor person's arm :(

Ouch. Those things have got to hurt, I saw a lot of them today at the competition...

Speaking of which, we won first in 2A! Yay!

There was also this one trombone from another school who managed to drop her hat...

20 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

3 others and myself may have saved a life today.

Hey, that's cool. Possible to explain how? Or too personal (if it is, understandable)?