What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

1 hour ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

You’ve not met our cats. ;) They’re terrified of the guinea pigs and the bunny chases them all over the house. 

That... seems the wrong way around.

Also pics?

Only a couple of minutes ago, I got the impression that my life is connected to Dragon flights:

- Ist launch I ever attended: CRS-12

- 10th: CRS-14

- 15th: CRS-15

- 20th: CRS-16

- If everything is going correctly, CRS-17 should be my 25th :confused:

Several weeks ago I started hearing a sound of a minor short circuit somewhere behind the system unit of my desktop.
This made me worry.

The sound appeared with no clear pattern, several times per day,.
So all my attempts to listen the electric outlets, UPS, system unit, electric plugs failed.
This crackling was lasting for few seconds, with intervals from minutes to hours, so I could neither ambush it, nor understand the direction.

This was very agitating, as I don't switch the desktop off.

And at last today I have found the source of the problem and feel happy with it.

When I take off the new earphones from the head, and put them on top of the system unit, they slowly start returning to their initial shape

Spoiler

and scratching the top of the system unit with the pleather ear, causing the sound absolutely similar to a short circuit.

44 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Several weeks ago I started hearing a sound of a minor short circuit somewhere behind the system unit of my desktop.
This made me worry.

The sound appeared with no clear pattern, several times per day,.
So all my attempts to listen the electric outlets, UPS, system unit, electric plugs failed.
This crackling was lasting for few seconds, with intervals from minutes to hours, so I could neither ambush it, nor understand the direction.

This was very agitating, as I don't switch the desktop off.

And at last today I have found the source of the problem and feel happy with it.

When I take off the new earphones from the head, and put them on top of the system unit, they slowly start returning to their initial shape

Hide contents

and scratching the top of the system unit with the pleather ear, causing the sound absolutely similar to a short circuit.

I'm slightly worried about the shape of your head now....

Early this morning, I got home from my vacation to Connecticut. The vacation was mostly nice, but being around my younger cousins made me feel old, and I'm too young to feel old. It's nice to be back home where things are quiet and I know where things are kept. I also found out today about Touhou 17.

Not today but yesterday I noticed my gray t shirts (by habit I almost always wear grey t-shirts to school and what not) are actually subtly different shades. One set is a more blue grey color, the other is just grey