What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

Last night (this morning?) I dreamt I got to fly on a Dragon2. :D

The details are a little, well, sketchy, and this is either interesting or terrifying based on certain recent events... :o

But anyways, my flight got cancelled or something so I had to take the Dragon. Which was the size of a large room with big windows and all sci-fi-ey. :blink: I remember strapping into a seat but as these things always do, the dream went off on some weird tangent before I actually got to launch. :huh:

And now I’m late for wherever it was I was going in the first place. :confused:

my friend has entered the running for school council, and he's gonna win cause he's the meme-y-est candidate

i'm helping him run and making posters for him, and i'm wearing a sign that says "VOTE SHOE 2020" for the next week to make people vote for him

shoe 2020, your only option

1 hour ago, StupidAndy said:

my friend has entered the running for school council, and he's gonna win cause he's the meme-y-est candidate

i'm helping him run and making posters for him, and i'm wearing a sign that says "VOTE SHOE 2020" for the next week to make people vote for him

shoe 2020, your only option

Sounds like a shoo-in candidate.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:55 AM, LordFerret said:

It is my sincerest hope that this doesn't follow either of you into adult life.

yeah, but its a student council election, so the position is entirely superficial. in real life i MIGHT take it more seriously

nah, ill vote for lord buckethead

2 hours ago, lapis said:

I learned that hand sanitizer is the best way to remove very, very, very old dry erase marker

Really? I'm going to try this out. Thanks!

1 minute ago, DNKKING said:

Does it work for all markers ?

all that i have tested, including 2 year old markings. make sure it has alcohol in it, put it on the area, let it sit for like ten seconds and then wipe it off

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

- Go to Google

- Type in "Thanos"
- Click the gauntlet button on the right above the Wikipedia box under the images (You'll see it)
- Be amazed

that is really cool

Edited by lapis

4 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

Don't do it unless you're caught up, though.  Googling "Thanos" is nearly guaranteed to spoil the crap out of the movie, since so many "media" outlets are bound and determined to ruin it for everyone.

Couldn't see it this weekend, it was a pre-planned weekend away for Thing Two and I. Going to see it tomorrow night with the whole family. (It's matinee pricing all day Tuesdays at the local premium cinema.) Diligently avoiding spoilers in the meantime.

1 minute ago, TheSaint said:

Couldn't see it this weekend, it was a pre-planned weekend away for Thing Two and I. Going to see it tomorrow night with the whole family. (It's matinee pricing all day Tuesdays at the local premium cinema.) Diligently avoiding spoilers in the meantime.

I saw it yesterday, and I'm caught up on Game Of Thrones, so the internet is safe for me once again.