What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

14 minutes ago, Delay said:

I got my first Pfizer shot today!

Unfortunately, I did develop an allergic (?) reaction after a couple of minutes. I was quickly helped though, and all is good for now.

Hmm, what was your reaction like? Have you ever had an allergic reaction to a vaccine before?

22 minutes ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

what was your reaction like?

If I had to guess, after around 2-5 minutes I suddenly felt very dizzy and nauseous. Some sort of shock, maybe? I never had that after a vaccine, however I did have very similar reactions after eye drops while at the opthalmologist.

Again, though, I got immediate help and everything is fine now. They were well prepared for a case like mine. I'll take some precautions for my second dose, though.

1 hour ago, Delay said:

I got my first Pfizer shot today!

Unfortunately, I did develop an allergic (?) reaction after a couple of minutes. I was quickly helped though, and all is good for now.

Just wait for the liquid chip finishes the software upgrading.

It will inform you.
You will suddenly know it.

22 minutes ago, Delay said:

I suddenly felt very dizzy and nauseous

The excess of the chip thermal paste has run out of your biobrain through the nose.

Edited by kerbiloid

I stumbled across some ad spam for Toilet Stall partitions. On my Facebook typically I just X out of them because they are often irrelevant but this one I Xed it out because it was really crappy. But or should I say Butt it was also irrelevant. :P 

5 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

Well, TheSaint's family vacation for 2021 is in the books. South Dakota was awesome, saw Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Wind Cave, Badlands, bunch of other stuff. Had a great time with the family. Highlight reel is below.

https://imgur.com/a/dIEuykI

Ah... nice pics.

So you're the one who made me laugh a lot from your response many months ago?

Hope you make your kids laugh from science jokes too LOL.

13 hours ago, TheSaint said:

vacation

Headed to St Pete (the real one) next week. Not gonna let something like a runaway Delta strain outbreak after SPIEF deter me; the mayor is unlikely to actually do anything drastic until the FIFA 2020 quarter-final on Friday, the day I'm bugging out.

14 hours ago, TheSaint said:

Well, TheSaint's family vacation for 2021 is in the books. South Dakota was awesome, saw Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Wind Cave, Badlands, bunch of other stuff. Had a great time with the family. Highlight reel is below.

https://imgur.com/a/dIEuykI

It should be marked in Google Earth  as "(The)Saints' Trail"

Replaced the broken crank set on my bike and went ahead and put on a new bottom bracket while I was there.

Spoiler

EbTp8yG.jpg

I'll cut the crank some slack. It was on the bike for 13 years.

dGV4Lrf.jpg

WViNjvA.jpg

Pedals go on tomorrow. I'm waiting on a new rear cassette and chain to come in and then I can finish up.

eb4uCNd.jpg

Edited by N_Danger
Grammer

54 minutes ago, LordFerret said:

After 2 years I find myself back here once again, trying out the latest version.  Hello to all the old faces, and the new ones too.

Threw money at Squad to buy the two DLCs, poked my nose in, and realized I've lost all muscle memory, and the not-Infernal Robotics are somewhat complicated.

Will wait for a few more months before the modding scene stabilizes. Also need to think how I want to handle this - the exhibitionist in me has made past playthroughs rather tedious (as seen in the signature).

Edited by DDE

3 hours ago, LordFerret said:

After 2 years I find myself back here once again, trying out the latest version.  Hello to all the old faces, and the new ones too.

Aw, man. I lost the betting pool. ;)

Good to see you back. :)

Tried to be cultured and intelligent, googled
"calculate torispherical head with opening"

Received only  "(blah-blah) torispherical head with hole"

Hard to be the intelligentest and the cultureddest in the whole i-net... :(