What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

8 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

@DDE that owl does not taunt me. And my sweet, kind, loving cat is amused by that owl.

Meanwhile, we had to consider whether we needed to move the middle cat back to town about 40 miles away because he wouldn't let his claws get trimmed...

9 hours ago, Nuke said:

just read on hack a day that they released the source code for descent 3. need to figure out how to compile for steam deck.

Or you could wait for the sale on it... https://store.steampowered.com/app/273590/Descent_3/

As for me, I accidentally made my family and myself cry after watching the newest episode of Bluey that just came out on Disney +. We had a big move, from Florida to Alabama, after living there for 24 years, and all of the kids being born there, so it was pretty rough thinking about the chaos that could happen just before you're getting ready to leave it all behind.

43 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

As for me, I accidentally made my family and myself cry after watching the newest episode of Bluey that just came out on Disney +. We had a big move, from Florida to Alabama, after living there for 24 years, and all of the kids being born there, so it was pretty rough thinking about the chaos that could happen just before you're getting ready to leave it all behind.

We've recently seen the same episode ourselves, and it shared a similar meaning for us as our future is uncertain concerning where we will live next year. 

1 hour ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Or you could wait for the sale on it... https://store.steampowered.com/app/273590/Descent_3/

well i still got my original disc, if i can find a functional cd drive.