What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

Yesterday, I went to the planetarium. I played discount RSS KSP (they had a rocket making game), and saw a movie. Also saw a space shuttle tire. Looks just like a normal car tire but smoother.  I had a great time, and I can’t wait to go there again.

Edited by Admiral Fluffy
Oh hey llok new page

4 hours ago, DDE said:

Got a siren at 4:22 AM.

It's because of sleep deprivation.

4:22 AM is a very early morning, when the melatonin makes people sleepy and apathetic, so it's hard to perceive reality for those who don't sleep at that time, so they can see various things and even unexisting creatures, such as browneys, boogymen, or for example sirens.

in my life today I feel sad inside and i feel my soul is geting out of my body like an spactator of my life and sometime i cry  and im bored of the global thingy iwant to travel but i can't  i don't feel good at this time ...

It appears Russia's parliamentary gazette has launched a Stupid Intern Exchange Program.

Spoiler

EGxtsakWsAEd6nf?format=jpg&name=medium

20754421_original.jpg

Yes, both of these appeared on their respective Navy days.

The top one has the cruiser's hull number photoshopped away, while the bottom one is a a bespoke collage.

This thing happened: 

hnxKyi1.jpg

:D

Isn't it just the cutest? This lil guy took off like a shot when I was out mowing with the tractor and probably saved his litter mates from an awful fate. One more pass and… :wacko:

VPBBuXP.jpg

Of course, it couldn’t go perfectly. :( These two bolted for the underbrush once we found the nest to return the first guy. Checked back a couple hours later and he was still there, but the other two hadn’t come back. Hopefully momma bunny gets them all sorted out soon. :/

On 7/25/2021 at 1:37 PM, Neoks said:

in my life today I feel sad inside and i feel my soul is geting out of my body like an spactator of my life and sometime i cry  and im bored of the global thingy iwant to travel but i can't  i don't feel good at this time ...

I hope things get better for you. 

On 7/29/2021 at 5:31 AM, cubinator said:

Tomorrow I am going to send a 7000 word design proposal to NASA. I'm very proud of completing it!

Don't get cocky.

I jinxed Nauka by joking about how the insurer will rest easy once the hatch is open... even though I saw the initial errant thruster firings after docking.

37 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Well, of course there's no guarantee we'll win a prize, but we still made a pretty thorough report and sent it in. That's something to be proud of.

May I ask what the design proposal was for? I'm curious!

It’s that time of the year again. The sun turns small and the mountains are snatched from view.

45-C2694-D-9-E20-4-B0-B-9286-FE34-E7-E0-
32-E98-CCE-FD69-4-E34-8248-AD4848-E7-DC9
If you are curious why this is it’s because of the wild fires burning through British Columbia. Im not sure which fire this is from but it sure makes it hard to breath :( 

The trains have nothing to do with this. It’s just the only pictures I have of the sky from today :) 

note: I do not think this is funny. This falls more into the interesting part of this thread.

Edited by Stormpilot