What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

"Laughed" as in what? As in "humiliating" or as in "it was funny". In case 1, that really is just insulting and serves him right.

In case 2: You don't decide what to find funny. I, for instance, have a somewhat dark/black sense of humor and laugh at things that are normally serious. If it was just funny for him, it's not deserved.

1 hour ago, DarkOwl57 said:

10 minutes ago, Delay said:

"Laughed" as in what? As in "humiliating" or as in "it was funny". In case 1, that really is just insulting and serves him right.

In case 2: You don't decide what to find funny. I, for instance, have a somewhat dark/black sense of humor and laugh at things that are normally serious. If it was just funny for him, it's not deserved.

Hit the quote button to directly respond to something 

1 hour ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Depends on how hard he laughed. If he giggled a little, sure, do it. If he burst out laughing, its a little hypocritical.

Anyways. I made the most strict teacher in our entire school burst in laughter. I feel very good about it.

Edited by NSEP

Been having issues with Imgur. Can't upload images, again. So I emailed support, describing my plight. I got a reply!... and... the support guy informs me he's a fellow Kerbanaut! :cool:

I'm assured they're working on finding a solution.

Hoping for everyone's sake they do.

2 hours ago, LordFerret said:

Been having issues with Imgur. Can't upload images, again. So I emailed support, describing my plight. I got a reply!... and... the support guy informs me he's a fellow Kerbanaut! :cool:

I'm assured they're working on finding a solution.

Hoping for everyone's sake they do.

I have a simulair problem, there is an error authenticating my account or something and now i can't look at my pretty pictures.

1 hour ago, TheSaint said:

There's a fix for that you know:

Im afraid that might be too embarrassing for a person i barely talk too unfortunately. She knows i love her though, but maybe she thinks of me as a weirdo. 

Maybe i should ask her if she sees me as a weirdo....

16 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Do not worry! Weirdos are the most special and gifted people on the planet. (In a good way, not mentally debilitating) If you would specific your weirdo level to be somewhere in the "nerd" level (as do I), just remember this: Nerds rule the world! :wink: 

4 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Im afraid that might be too embarrassing for a person i barely talk too unfortunately. She knows i love her though, but maybe she thinks of me as a weirdo. 

Dude, women love confidence. Not braggadocio or machismo, but real, deep self-confidence. If you walk up to her not believing that she's going to like you, why should she believe she's going to like you? You have to work on liking yourself first. I know that sounds like some trite psychobabble, but it's true, I speak from experience. Once you have that down, once you exude that, women will be beating a path to your door.

17 minutes ago, Gyrfalcon5 said:

Do not worry! Weirdos are the most special and gifted people on the planet. (In a good way, not mentally debilitating) If you would specific your weirdo level to be somewhere in the "nerd" level (as do I), just remember this: Nerds rule the world! :wink: 

True, nerds are superior human beings compared to all other. But i don't think anyone in my school knows that i am in fact a superior human being with master intelligence. 

14 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

Dude, women love confidence. Not braggadocio or machismo, but real, deep self-confidence. If you walk up to her not believing that she's going to like you, why should she believe she's going to like you? You have to work on liking yourself first. I know that sounds like some trite psychobabble, but it's true, I speak from experience. Once you have that down, once you exude that, women will be beating a path to your door.

Thanks, thanks oh and did i forget to say thanks? Thats going to help me a bunch! Thanks!

I found out there are sixteen orbital launch attempts scheduled for December. A few of them will probably get delayed into 2018 (five or six, I'd bet) but ten is still a lot! Currently, we've got:

3 Soyuz (questionable given the failure, but the crewed one I think doesn't use fregat so it should be fine).

3 Falcon 9 (Zuma, Iridium, and CRS. Also questionable, but doable. FH is almost undoubtedly 2018 now).

1 Epsilon (never seen one of those before, looks to be 3rd flight ever),

1 Electron (Hopefully they can get the GLXP team up in time).

1 Long March 3B (I need to learn what all the LM's are).

1 Long march 2 (see above).

1 Ariane 5.

1 Delta IV.

1 Zenit 3F (also never seen this one).

1 SS-520-5 (second attempt at a 2.6ton orbital launcher).

And a PSLV (on the 30th, though, so probably will be delayed).

Yay, rockets!

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 12:44 PM, NSEP said:

I feel like giving my crush a hug and a kiss but nah man she don't know me.

Hm

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 7:18 PM, NSEP said:

I've noticed that with some people, boys with 'high confidence' are sometimes rejected by girls because they see them as show-offs and arrogant. You have to be confident, yeah, but modest too. Don't act like you're on top of the world when you're not. Just act casually and be modest, make some jokes at your own expense even, so long as it's not insulting/demeaning.

Internal confidence, yes. Confidence to the point that you swagger around, no.

This thread is becoming a 'help with relationships thread' lol :D

Edited by Earthlinger

On 11/28/2017 at 10:18 AM, NSEP said:

On 11/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, TheSaint said:

^^^This. I concur with my additional experience to add to it. It;s also why once you have a GF, women tend to be more attracted to you... either because you are unconsciously more confident, or they assume their possible rival must know something they don't, lol.

20 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Something different:

Is it weird to say that i never actually speak English, and only write and read it?

Yeah, just a weird shower thought.

Ohhhh, I thought you lived in the US. Whoops XD

I confuse you with @Ultimate Steve sometimes :D

Unless Ultimate Steve isn't in the US either. In which case...

Welp...