[1.2.2] Ohm's Guide to everything KSP, with videos [WIP]

Ohm is Futile

Introduction

Hello everyone! As promised in my self-introduction to the forums, I am starting a video series on YouTube about almost anything to do with KSP. As such, I welcome any feedback, suggestions, requests and I may remake videos if necessary or add written clarifications for details that do not warrant starting from scratch. The goal is to provide an up-to-date set of videos that cover just about anything you need to know about to play KSP and in more details than the game's KSPedia.

I will be posting major updates in here as well as updating this post with any new content.

Videos

Written Guides

Craft Files

Spoiler

Kerbollo Mk I - Mun/Minmus Landing Vehicle with 3 seats from the Let's Play series. *contains a KER part. https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlqljsqf6156oe9/Kerbollo - Mk I.craft?dl=0

Upcoming:

Soon(tm)

• Let's Play Episode 9
  • Kapsule video: Planes and spaceplanes building tips

Later

• How to use KER to its maximum potential
  • Let's Play Episode 10

Updates:

• Jan 4, 2017: OP
  • Jan 12, 2017: Posted 3 new videos, one more going up tomorrow, updating the list
  • Jan 17, 2017: Posted a new video, 2 or 3 more should be up by the end of the week. Started work on a written guide/collection of resources.
  • Jan 27, 2017: Still posting videos, editing post with upcoming topics.
  • March 30, 2017: Still posting videos!
Edited by Ohm is Futile

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, well @SchwinnTropius, your recommendation is now released as part of my video on useful tools.

Furthermore, I have finished covering the Navball, explained how to get into orbit with a rocket, and I will release another video on how to rendez-vous soon. More let's play episodes have also been recorded and will be released on Thursday and Friday.

Finally, I have started working on a written guide/collection of resources on the game to have a consolidated reference for new players to consult. I will publish it on the steam guide and provide the link here as soon as I have a bit more content.

PS.: I would still like to get more feedback. However,  if you do watch the videos, comments would be welcome either here or directly on YouTube. The videos are fairly long so taking a couple of minutes to say something constructive would be welcome.

• 2 months later...

So, I've been a lot less active on the forums, mostly because of university. However, I am still posting videos.

I have also not abandoned the idea of a written guide, but it will be on hold at least until the end of the semester, so at least about a month.

I have updated the OP to reflect what I'm going to work on in the near future and to provide specific links to topics I've covered. I am starting to feel as though I've already talked about most of the big, obvious topics so I would appreciate requests for more specific things, although I will keep looking for ideas on my own!

Any and all feedback and support is welcome!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.