[1.12.x] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

RoverDude

55 minutes ago, Kerbals_of_Steel said:

It affects overall efficiency, yes.

In this case the issue was that, with the greenhouse disabled, a scientist, and all the raw materials, the efficiency of the agroponics unit was  exactly 45.0%, and with the greenhouse enabled, it was exactly 45.0%, so it was literally doing nothing.

1 hour ago, Tokamak said:

In this case the issue was that, with the greenhouse disabled, a scientist, and all the raw materials, the efficiency of the agroponics unit was  exactly 45.0%, and with the greenhouse enabled, it was exactly 45.0%, so it was literally doing nothing.

Did you fill the greenhouse with machinery?  Zero machinery will also cause that result, and if it is inflatable, you probably did not have any on there at launch.

Also, I am not sure that the greenhouse will affect the listed efficiency as opposed to the actual production.  Take a look at the production rate(in the resource panel) both with and without the greenhouse, and that may better display the change.

4 hours ago, M4ck said:

By the way, any chance that the complete constellation (Konstellation?) will be added to CKAN for easier updating in the future, or not really?

Possibly.  But low on the list.  Higher on the list if someone does a PR.

Any bug list/tracker for posting input? Trello, something similar?

Why I'm asking - 3,75 m WOLF crew cargo container states it delivers 1 payload, instead of ~12, I think, kerbals. Every other size and version seems fine.

1 hour ago, M4ck said:

Any bug list/tracker for posting input? Trello, something similar?

You can open an issue on github. 

40 minutes ago, Lijazos said:

Hello RoverDude! Is this working in 1.12?

Best way to know is just to test it :P

Edited by Tacombel

YAY! this seems to work:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleWheelBase]:HAS[#wheelType[LEG]]:HAS[!MODULE[USI_InertialDampener]]]
{
    MODULE
    {
        name = USI_InertialDampener
    }
}

What it does, is add the "Ground Tether" to all landing legs, that don't already have it... but only to landing parts that have wheeltype = LEG.
I'm a little rusty on my MM Fu... so it took me a few tries to get it right :)

Edited by TheKurgan

On 7/14/2021 at 11:17 AM, RoverDude said:

Transport credit bottlenecks are not too surprising - consider that you're building the infrastructure for in-orbit refueling and effectively infinite fuel.  It's worth it though.

I've got the infrastructure more built out and oh my goodness, it is so very worth it. Thanks a million!

I've looked all over CKAN, github, and spacedock, I can't find where to get the 'pre-release' version of this that supposedly has the new orbital construction stuff in it; currently running 1.4.1 on KSP 1.12.1 - am I incorrect in thinking that some kind of pre-release version exists that has the new Konstruction features?

55 minutes ago, ss8913 said:

I've looked all over CKAN, github, and spacedock, I can't find where to get the 'pre-release' version of this that supposedly has the new orbital construction stuff in it; currently running 1.4.1 on KSP 1.12.1 - am I incorrect in thinking that some kind of pre-release version exists that has the new Konstruction features?

First remove the ckan version and then install the prerelease manually. 

On 7/19/2021 at 2:27 PM, modus said:

Yeah I could've just posted the link sorry;)

my confusion stemmed from the fact that the correct link was under Konstellation, and I was looking in the [what I thought was] normal location of MKS :(  found the right file, thanks for your help :)

Im running the latest pre-release of the mod on ksp 1.11.2 but I cannot see the kolonization dashboard, I have access to the life support dashboard and that works fine. However, planetary logistics and the dashboard that goes with it are not working.

Just use an earlier version to build up your infrastructure(I plan to upgrade after my currently duan-bound fuel-drone, fuel-station, and mks-transport arrive and set up a transit.

(I'm planning to copy over the bases and transit routes after I get the depots established in a 1.12 game)

10 hours ago, Julien249 said:

Im running the latest pre-release of the mod on ksp 1.11.2 but I cannot see the kolonization dashboard, I have access to the life support dashboard and that works fine. However, planetary logistics and the dashboard that goes with it are not working.

I have no problems in 1.11.2.