[1.12.x] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

RoverDude

Just now, RoverDude said:

@strigon - main reason for this happening is missing Firespitter.  It's bundled with the mod.

Shoot, you're right.

Firespitter was stopping my game from launching, so I deleted it and hoped for the best.

Thank you for the quick - and shockingly accurate - reply!

1 hour ago, RoverDude said:

Not sure what you mean by a Duna Dropship?  Show us what you have :)

The Duna Dropship is one of the default craft from the wiki https://github.com/UmbraSpaceIndustries/MKS/wiki/Example-Craft-Files#duna-class-dropship. And my issue isn't with the craft and rather me not understanding how to actually build a base and assemble it on the surface.

I also don't know how to open parts and that is most of the issue.

Edit: I found out how to place parts using KIS but I still have yet to figure out how to deploy parts.

Edit again: I figured out how to deploy parts and am building my first Mun base!

Edited by Delta dart

5 hours ago, highlander0065 said:

Is there a way to get firespitter to work with 1.10?  Ive read a few pages back and saw nothing except a few posts above mine, and as MKS depends on it, it seems like removing it isn't a good idea?  My game also won't launch due to firespitter.

Install it.  It works fine, and the required DLLs are already bundled.

5 minutes ago, DoktorKrogg said:

Atlas parts, WOLF, a non-broken light globe, no more wonky textures, so many other little fixes that I've forgotten half of them already... :lol: Gonna be a massive update.

Oh, big change to drills too. Multiple drill heads have gone away and all the overheating issues along with them.

Indeed :D  If I had not already made weekend plans it would be Saturday - but out until Sunday with no PC access.  Fortunately I have next week off and have already slated Sunday night and all of Monday to bundle things up :)  May even get punchy and update all of these forum thread titles...