[1.12.x] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

RoverDude

22 hours ago, almagnus1 said:

I didn't know about the material kits... i'll get a shipment of that up to the station and see if that fixes it >.>

17 hours ago, Smurfalot said:

If you look at the part in the VAB, you will see the materialkits requirement, I believe it is called "USI_Animation" or something like that.

Or you can look at the .cfg file for the part to see the specifics.

So, I just put one in orbit to check it out, it definitely had the materialkits and machinery, but I forgot it would not deploy until you had a Kerbal EVA to deploy it. Did you try that?

Edited by Smurfalot

Hello! Excuse in advance for my English, I am French ^^' I have a little problem:/ After many installations of mods and tests; my game is finally launched! However, in the research branch, I have two boxes that remain empty. If you could give me the solution :p

4e36f99a2dd0e8d07c571fe54b6ae046.png50d37adf0efec7c3b710b1d9b80d602d.png

I understood that you should join the logs of the game too; hoping that it is the good xD
Logs & output_log

2 hours ago, MoonstreamInSpace said:

Does this mod have compatibility with Extraplanetary Launchpads, even without EL using MaterialKits?

It won't interfere with it, and there's a community maintained patch for it.  

23 minutes ago, Nassadam said:

Hello! Excuse in advance for my English, I am French ^^' I have a little problem:/ After many installations of mods and tests; my game is finally launched! However, in the research branch, I have two boxes that remain empty. If you could give me the solution :p

I understood that you should join the logs of the game too; hoping that it is the good xD
Logs & output_log

No worries - blank nodes just means you have some nodes that none of your mods (MKS included) do not have parts for  In the CTT thread there's a link to a tool that will remove the blank nodes.

Just now, OldSedan said:

Is global construction included in MKS or do I need to download and install it separately? Are there MKS parts that function as GC workshops?

It's normally included but I would make sure to grab the latest version.  And yep, some parts are GC workshops with more to come (working on an update at the moment and cleaning up a few things)

Just now, RoverDude said:

It's normally included but I would make sure to grab the latest version.  And yep, some parts are GC workshops with more to come (working on an update at the moment and cleaning up a few things)

Oh nice, thanks for the quick reply! I'll look forward to the update!

3 minutes ago, MoonstreamInSpace said:

I was testing the 3d printer by printing a DERP command module but it required ore despite me turning off recipes in the Workshop difficulty menu. Is there a different place I need to turn things off?

Constructing via which mod?  

Playing on 1.9.1 here and can't find a compatible version on CKAN, but I saw some other posts here that would seem to suggest it's possible. Will it work at all if I try to install the latest on this KSP version?

Edited by I-iz-Zed

8 hours ago, I-iz-Zed said:

Playing on 1.9.1 here and can't find a compatible version on CKAN, but I saw some other posts here that would seem to suggest it's possible. Will it work at all if I try to install the latest on this KSP version?

Yep, this is all 1.9.x compatible.

Hi just a question, I don't get any of the parts that come with the mod in the showcases, is this a bug or do i have to install a seperate mod in order to get them? thank you in advance.

Edit: I found out the issue and fixed it.

Edited by bullettrain5
Problem no longer relevant

9 hours ago, bullettrain5 said:

Hi just a question, I don't get any of the parts that come with the mod in the showcases, is this a bug or do i have to install a seperate mod in order to get them? thank you in advance.

Edit: I found out the issue and fixed it.

19 hours ago, santiagokof said:

Hi there! im having some issues with Kolonization, all my crew were gone and now only shows Jeb with XP Trait status >.< i cant hire new kerbals.
Also only let me add 2 kerbals instead of 4 (3+1)
Here some pics.

tqW7PYi.png

Need a lot more context for this one :)

2 hours ago, RoverDude said:

Need a lot more context for this one :)

Sorry, its my first time reporting an issue. Here, i got this from and old thread 

Its the same as mine. i can fix it changing Jebs Traits from "Piloto" (ES-es) to "Pilot". May be this can help more than my post. Good luck.

4 hours ago, santiagokof said:

Sorry, its my first time reporting an issue. Here, i got this from and old thread 

Its the same as mine. i can fix it changing Jebs Traits from "Piloto" (ES-es) to "Pilot". May be this can help more than my post. Good luck.

Ahhh.  ok it's a localization issue then.

I can find lots of references to Kolony Rewards, including how to collect them, but I haven't (on the wiki or the internet at large) been able to find an explanation of what they actually _are_. XD

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

5 minutes ago, Tokamak said:

I can find lots of references to Kolony Rewards, including how to collect them, but I haven't (on the wiki or the internet at large) been able to find an explanation of what they actually _are_. XD

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

They give you rep, funds, or science :)  So only relevant in career.