Hypothetical worlds

ModerndayLink

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

How 'bout a Nibiru analog?

How exactly do you want nibiru to be depicted?

Technically  it is kinda already planned but could be changed

you see, the planet K system is actually based off the RS Planet X add on for celestia space simulation. And nibiru was a super earth orbiting Planet X, so that's what I was going to do, but if you would like the plan to be changed I'm listening.:)

this is the inspiration for planetK

http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/show_addon_details.php?addon_id=1218

Edited by ModerndayLink64

21 hours ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

How exactly do you want nibiru to be depicted?

Technically  it is kinda already planned but could be changed

you see, the planet K system is actually based off the RS Planet X add on for celestia space simulation. And nibiru was a super earth orbiting Planet X, so that's what I was going to do, but if you would like the plan to be changed I'm listening.:)

this is the inspiration for planetK

http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/show_addon_details.php?addon_id=1218

KSP mostly has total different colors for it's planets (Eve, Jool, that stuff...), so i think ''Kiboru*'' would be something like a 1500 KM radius light aqua super Kerbin...

Oh, and it might orbit Kerbol highly inclined and at a massive eccentricity with Periapsis around Dres' orbit.

Just an idea :wink:

* No, the ''o'' was not a typo. It would be too similar to the actual Nibiru.

3 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

KSP mostly has total different colors for it's planets (Eve, Jool, that stuff...), so i think ''Kiboru*'' would be something like a 1500 KM radius light aqua super Kerbin...

Oh, and it might orbit Kerbol highly inclined and at a massive eccentricity with Periapsis around Dres' orbit.

Just an idea :wink:

* No, the ''o'' was not a typo. It would be too similar to the actual Nibiru.

Hmmm I like the idea, but Planet k has similar orbital perimeters (high eccentricity, high inclination,) so what I will do is put kiboru in an orbit near Dres and have an inclination of 82 degrees.....

what other perimeters would you like kiboru to have (kind of atmosphere, clouds)?

Edited by ModerndayLink64

21 hours ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

Hmmm I like the idea, but Planet k has similar orbital perimeters (high eccentricity, high inclination,) so what I will do is put kiboru in an orbit near Dres and have an inclination of 82 degrees.....

what other perimeters would you like kiboru to have (kind of atmosphere, clouds)?

A thick, thiiick atmosphere of rougly 300 KM, Heavy clouds, crazy mountains with the highest peak up to 234 KM and massive oceans.

This planet is gonna be insane:o

2 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

A thick, thiiick atmosphere of rougly 300 KM, Heavy clouds, crazy mountains with the highest peak up to 234 KM and massive oceans.

This planet is gonna be insane:o

Ok,*starts taking notes* what about the color of the atmosphere? You can also specify color transition of the clouds.

3 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

A little dark aqua.

Sounds good,

side note, development is currently halted because my computer is currently packed because I am moving,( I have been on mobile these past 3 weeks). So anyways, development should resume around the end of June 

On ‎15‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 10:33 PM, ModerndayLink64 said:

Sounds good,

side note, development is currently halted because my computer is currently packed because I am moving,( I have been on mobile these past 3 weeks). So anyways, development should resume around the end of June 

Oh okay. Can't wait to see development going again :D

Also, are you moving to a bigger house? i guess...

8 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

Oh okay. Can't wait to see development going again :D

Also, are you moving to a bigger house? i guess...

Actually, it is because my dad is in the military, so my family moves around usually every three years. I had literally left NYC on Friday and am heading to Charleston tomorrow (currently in Williamsburg Virginia).:D

10 hours ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

Actually, it is because my dad is in the military, so my family moves around usually every three years. I had literally left NYC on Friday and am heading to Charleston tomorrow (currently in Williamsburg Virginia).:D

Oooooh that seems pretty logic. I hope you enjoy your new house :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION EVERYONE Viewing this thread!

you will notice that a lot of the planned bodies have been removed from the OP! Don't freak out, none of them have been removed from planning! I removed them because it took up so much space on the thread, and I was getting a little ahead of myself.

Also, regarding the outer bodies, they will be added as an extension( basically another mod that has HW as a dependency), and can be used if you don't want to use OPM.

I am currently trying to learn how to make planet textures in GIMP (so any help would be greatly appreciated).

Finally, I will make sure I get one more update out before switching to 1.3 ksp.

also changelog!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.