World of Tanks

Ydoow

Clans are expensive :(

I dislike the massive potential wasted by the developers as well, but you\'ve got to admit this is the best freemium game balance there is - the only \'pay to win\' is gold shells, and nobody uses those in pubs. They\'re still not guaranteed to penetrate, and none do extra damage if they fixed the 75mm koner on the VK36. Skill most certainly still required. T59s were pay-to-win for a little while, but then they fixed their matchmaker.

What about artillery? Honestly a 4 tier spread doesn\'t make a big difference for artillery.

Eventually the now current tier 8 arty will become tier 10, with fill ins between.

Essentially take an arty tier and +2 or +4 which seems to be the case with them now anyway.

Am I the only one who finds the early battles much, much more fun than late tier stuff?

This is why I kept an M3 Stuart. Well, I rebought it really

High tier battles can be fun, but can also be really frustrating, and it\'s harder to \'just play for fun\' because you can quickly lose credits.

Low tier matches are quicker, more chaotic, and much more forgiving on your wallet so I have no problem doing something foolish for a laugh.

Stopped playing WoT like 6 months ago for various reasons. By the time I stopped, the highest tier I reached was tier 8 and it was with the pershing. I could never seem to gain enough credits to buy the Patton for some reason. I was stuck on tier 8 for, what it feels like, forever. My favorite tank to play was the Chaffee and I did some pretty amazing stuff with that little beast. (It could also explain why I could never save enough credits for the Patton.) I don\'t know if I\'d ever go back into WoT. Life starts to get serious when you near 18 years of age, so probably not.

Life starts to get serious when you near 18 years of age, so probably not.

I know how that feels XD

I took breaks from the game for the same reason, I just recently got back into it

I just got the stuart.. :D. But I have two, and I dunno which to keep. :/

The US one is a normal tank allowing you to progress onto the M5 Stuart and beyond. The Soviet one is a Premium tank and thus is useful since it generates far more silver than a normal tank and can train crews of other Soviet Light tanks with no penalty. I\'d probably keep the Soviet one for money making (though I\'ve never played it so I don\'t know how good it is at this). I can\'t recommend the M5 Stuart though, not until you have more practice anyway, since it suffers from extra wide matchmaking as a tier 4 light.

I personally joined the EU open beta, got exactly 1k games in before the release, then played 1 month and stopped until about 2 months ago. Currently playing with the AMX 13 90, S-51, T20, M5 Stuart, Pz IV and just finished the T-43. Trying to scrape the silver together to buy the T-44, KV-13 and M18 Hellcat. Waiting patiently for the British tree so I can buy the sexiest tank ever made (Crusader Mk.1 with the late gun mantlet btw).

Ok, I\'ve got the coins for aa clan. Just bought them! Now, I need a minimum of 3 members, and these are the requirments:

TierIII tank or higher.

On atleast once a week.

Able to kick ass with at least 1 tank =P

I have one tier II, two tier IV\'s and two tier V\'s.

Can get on only once a week though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.