Are there any graphical mods for better texture, lighting water etc...

Planemaster

11 minutes ago, Wraith977 said:

These mods (including their dependencies) will improve terrain, water, atmosphere, exhausts and lighting at least. I personally don't know of any mods that improve part textures.

I don't mind the part textures in all honesty. Are all these mods compatiable or is there a recommended mod (or mods that go well together) to use?

1 hour ago, Planemaster said:

I don't mind the part textures in all honesty. Are all these mods compatiable or is there a recommended mod (or mods that go well together) to use?

All these mods are compatible as far as I know (I use all of them together), they can each put quite a dent in performance though.

I'm only running the first three of them (going to have to try out RealPlume) and I can tell you it takes KSP to a whole different level of visual enjoyment. Once you get them up and running you will never go back.

A word of advice, however. I don't know how modded up your install is, but I would suggest starting out with vanilla Kerbal and adding on Galileo's packs first. Read all instructions and do it exactly as he says, then when everything is running properly start adding more mods in. Believe me, it'll make troubleshooting much much easier...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.