StarMods:1.2.X Kopernicus Cerillion!

SQUAD

Interesting! There are a lot of great mods that add planets and even change the whole solar system. I've seen a while ago one that adds whole new stars and makes interstellar travel possible (not sure if it still works with the current KSP version). Now that is expanding your horizons!

Edited by Sheppard

:0.0:

Oh, wow! :o

Just a note though: 'Kopernicus' and '1.2.X' aren't in the name of the mod, it's just 'Cerillion'. The '[Kopernicus]' tag is just there to inform people that it uses and needs the Kopernicus plugin, and '[1.2.X]' is version information. :wink:

But that aside, wow, I'm flattered! :blush: I never knew this tiny little planet would ever receive a shoutout like this! :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 9:21 AM, The White Guardian said:

:0.0:

Oh, wow! :o

Just a note though: 'Kopernicus' and '1.2.X' aren't in the name of the mod, it's just 'Cerillion'. The '[Kopernicus]' tag is just there to inform people that it uses and needs the Kopernicus plugin, and '[1.2.X]' is version information. :wink:

But that aside, wow, I'm flattered! :blush: I never knew this tiny little planet would ever receive a shoutout like this! :D

It was one of the ones that won the creativity marathon forever ago, it deserves this shoutout :D 

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.