Jump to content

StarMods:1.2.X Kopernicus Cerillion!


Recommended Posts

Interesting! There are a lot of great mods that add planets and even change the whole solar system. I've seen a while ago one that adds whole new stars and makes interstellar travel possible (not sure if it still works with the current KSP version). Now that is expanding your horizons!

Edited by Sheppard
Link to post
Share on other sites

:0.0:

Oh, wow! :o

Just a note though: 'Kopernicus' and '1.2.X' aren't in the name of the mod, it's just 'Cerillion'. The '[Kopernicus]' tag is just there to inform people that it uses and needs the Kopernicus plugin, and '[1.2.X]' is version information. :wink:

But that aside, wow, I'm flattered! :blush: I never knew this tiny little planet would ever receive a shoutout like this! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 9:21 AM, The White Guardian said:

:0.0:

Oh, wow! :o

Just a note though: 'Kopernicus' and '1.2.X' aren't in the name of the mod, it's just 'Cerillion'. The '[Kopernicus]' tag is just there to inform people that it uses and needs the Kopernicus plugin, and '[1.2.X]' is version information. :wink:

But that aside, wow, I'm flattered! :blush: I never knew this tiny little planet would ever receive a shoutout like this! :D

It was one of the ones that won the creativity marathon forever ago, it deserves this shoutout :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 years later...
On 2/5/2017 at 7:02 AM, The White Guardian said:

Thanks, man. I've been working on another project for a while, here's hoping this is also good enough for a shoutout.

I know this was posted forever ago, but was that mod ever released? It looks interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Maple Kerman said:

I know this was posted forever ago, but was that mod ever released? It looks interesting.

Do keep in mind that it's for an older KSP version so it might not work if you try to use it in the most recent version.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

Do keep in mind that it's for an older KSP version so it might not work if you try to use it in the most recent version.

I was talking about the mod shown in his screenshots above. Not Cerillion (I already have Cerillion).

Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...