Huge wheel mods for 1.2.2?

Fireheart318

5 hours ago, Fireheart318 said:

I need wheels that are a good amount larger than the largest wheel in the stock game. And no, don't say Tweakscale. I don't want to use it

The XL wheels are mahoosive, you must be going for broke!!

Once Kerbal Foundries is updated for 1.2.x compatibility it is a decent option for what you seek.  just don't ask when it's going to be ready as per the OP.

Wheels Collection is another one to check out.

Other than that I won't mention it, but it really is a good option....

SM

11 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

The XL wheels are mahoosive, you must be going for broke!!

Once Kerbal Foundries is updated for 1.2.x compatibility it is a decent option for what you seek.  just don't ask when it's going to be ready as per the OP.

Wheels Collection is another one to check out.

Other than that I won't mention it, but it really is a good option....

SM

What's SM? Oh... Speeding Mullet

KerbalFoundries should be updated / available within a week or so (I am the new dev working on it).  Putting the last finishing touches on the part-modules and UI/UX bits of it now.  It will also have built-in scaling support, so you can make the wheels as large as you want them (well, within the config-specified scaling range).  It uses an entirely new wheel physics system (does not use the stock / Unity wheel-colliders) and so is not subject to many of the problems and limitations that exist with stock / other mods' wheels (though it may have problems and limitations of its own).

You can monitor the development progress at the KSPWheels thread:

When KerbalFoundries is re-released it will have a new thread opened up ( as the old one is locked and as it was started by Lo-Fi I do not have access to edit the existing contents ).  I'll post up links in the KSPWheel thread as soon as the new KF thread has been created and the initial releases are available.

1 hour ago, Shadowmage said:

KerbalFoundries should be updated / available within a week or so (I am the new dev working on it).  Putting the last finishing touches on the part-modules and UI/UX bits of it now.  It will also have built-in scaling support, so you can make the wheels as large as you want them (well, within the config-specified scaling range).  It uses an entirely new wheel physics system (does not use the stock / Unity wheel-colliders) and so is not subject to many of the problems and limitations that exist with stock / other mods' wheels (though it may have problems and limitations of its own).

You can monitor the development progress at the KSPWheels thread:

When KerbalFoundries is re-released it will have a new thread opened up ( as the old one is locked and as it was started by Lo-Fi I do not have access to edit the existing contents ).  I'll post up links in the KSPWheel thread as soon as the new KF thread has been created and the initial releases are available.

HOLY excrements YES!!! I'm actually working on a video featuring the mod in the Dakar challenge in 1.0.5 so if you could not release it until it's up (<<Just kidding) but I guess now it'll be more of an ad than a morale boost/I still care. Either way this is AWESOME!!!

Edited by Fireheart318

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.