Session Length

The Flying Kerbal

I usually play for about one to two hours per session about two or three times a week. I'd probably play a lot more but life intervenes. I'll often spend half of one session designing a craft, then the other half testing the design then orbiting and rendezvous, transfer to destination and landing. The next session will usually be doing whatever I need to on the surface and then returning back to Kerbin if needed.

Headaches I get sometimes too which I've narrowed down to a couple of possible causes. I too got a nice new monitor that was bigger and brighter then my previous 1280x1024 monitor. Not only have I had to turn down the brightness, but because it's bigger and widescreen I find that my eyes are having to scan back and forth over a much larger area than before. I need to move further back from the big screen but unfortunately my keyboard shelf doesn't extend quite as far as I'd like. Additionally, I think I need a new chair as this one is starting to feel lumpy and my posture is suffering. Fortunately, KSP is not the kind of game I feel I need to wear headphones for because I find most over-the-ear headphones to be agonizingly tight which gives me headaches after only about 10 or 15 minutes. I'm in the process of carefully easing the clamp-like strap in my newest ones by stretching them out around the box they came in.

Edited by HvP

i usually dont start if i have less than an hour to play.  that being said i will play any where from 20 minutes to all day.  that being said, i naturally give myself breaks through smoking (dont start kids) so i will usually not get too bored or frustrated

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.