[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

7 minutes ago, Shkeiru said:

Not for moment because he/she is busy XD

HE

10 minutes ago, Alec Joosten said:

All right, I'll try it. Sorry for the late response. Has @StarCrusher96 a fix for it planned?

Anyway, thanks for responding! :)

Within 2 weeks I have plenty of time to fix stuff. Now i only can react/help a little. 

1 minute ago, StarCrusher96 said:

HE

XD 

EDIT : Crashed again , send me a picture when you landed (no hyperedit) So alt+f4 because rage... 

For the videos, this will be a narative let's play , in french , so work it !

PS: i know much women that do architecture studies ...

Edited by Shkeiru

1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

HE

Within 2 weeks I have plenty of time to fix stuff. Now i only can react/help a little. 

Hurray, it works! I can now use the latest version of KSS. I do hope it gets fixed though. Nonetheless, keep up the good work!

And don't worry, I can wait a couple of weeks.

Edited by Alec Joosten

2 hours ago, Shkeiru said:

XD 

EDIT : Crashed again , send me a picture when you landed (no hyperedit) So alt+f4 because rage... 

For the videos, this will be a narative let's play , in french , so work it !

PS: i know much women that do architecture studies ...

hahaha 

WOW :o This mod has blown my mind, terraformed DUNA!! WOW!! Definitely on my play list, even makes me think of ditching Galileo's for this, wow

I'm thinking of putting the KSC on that habitable planet and exploring its system, WOW, this mod is BEAUTIFUL

Scott Manley is already playing Galileos, should I play this and do a series on this? WOW!!

12 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

WOW :o This mod has blown my mind, terraformed DUNA!! WOW!! Definitely on my play list, even makes me think of ditching Galileo's for this, wow

I'm thinking of putting the KSC on that habitable planet and exploring its system, WOW, this mod is BEAUTIFUL

Scott Manley is already playing Galileos, should I play this and do a series on this? WOW!!

haha feel free to do so ;) but wait for 0.5 ... clouds, scatterer and more will be added (after 3rd of febr due to exams) 

4 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

Does contracts work on this? Is there a way to put the KSC on the habitable plane without KSC switcher which may not even work? I think if you made players start out on Blalo that would be more unique. Also is this compatible with kerbal alarm clock and transfer window planner? @StarCrusher96

contracts needs some work, I still need to test if you can switch between start planets but it will sure be a thing like the optional duna and laythe versions. didn't test kerbal alarm clock or transfer window planner yet. I focused mainly on esthetics before going into compatibility (which I'm working on to be ready for 0.5)

Edited by StarCrusher96

This could really be it man, I could really finally start playing KSP again. So In 6 days the next update will be out? I know how tough exams is man lol, I just began a new semester. I know this may be out of place to ask, but I feel if players began on Blalo the experience would really be unique, I love the redone stock system, but it's rather old and used @StarCrusher96

I just saw your reply, I'll definitely be waiting for the next release

Just now, The-Doctor said:

This could really be it man, I could really finally start playing KSP again. So In 6 days the next update will be out? I know how tough exams is man lol, I just began a new semester. I know this may be out of place to ask, but I feel if players began on Blalo the experience would really be unique, I love the redone stock system, but it's rather old and used @StarCrusher96

no within 6 days i'm finished with those exams and I'll have time to finish 0.5. And I was planning on making it an option to start on 1 of the habitable planets. 

On 20-1-2017 at 7:55 AM, Luovahulluus said:

Did you try it already? I'm planning on starting a new career and would like a very different experience this time around. Is there a wiki or some info on the planets somewhere so that I could determine where to start? 

someone was working on a wiki but i think he quitted working on it ... for now there is none :/

I guess I'll need deepfreeze to fly around the to the other systems. Can't wait for mother, I refuse to use any FTL and NFT is just too many different mods. I can imagine having mother ships and sleeping crews going from system to system, as I colonize slowly, this will be amazing.

So I got it to run, but no clouds, is it just that this version is a test version?

So I just realized the pics are the upcoming version, sorry, I think I've posted too much on this thread. The mod is awesome, but really pushesmy PC to the limit and takes about 1-2 hours to load lol. I'll decide with the update, it does look amazing