[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

35 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

yes :)

Oh... em... GEE! Dont know how you do it, but you done it good! Duna actually looking like Mars TOTALLY makes me wanna go there now, not that I didnt before but, this... this is much better. DAMNIT! THERE GOES MY SOCIAL LIFE!

20 hours ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

Oh... em... GEE! Dont know how you do it, but you done it good! Duna actually looking like Mars TOTALLY makes me wanna go there now, not that I didnt before but, this... this is much better. DAMNIT! THERE GOES MY SOCIAL LIFE!

haha you have to thank @Artem Kerman for this screenshot :wink: But that's the look of Duna in 0.5

Edited by StarCrusher96

Great Mod!! In career mode the contracts are telling me to gather data from Kerbol and put a satellite in a lower than moho orbit I have just got into kerbin orbit here are the other mods I'm using:

KSP Interstellar Extended

Mechjeb

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kopernicus

Kerbal Planetary Space Systems

Please let me know if there is an issue with another mod if possible suggest a replacement mod to use

1 hour ago, AceCrafted said:

Great Mod!! In career mode the contracts are telling me to gather data from Kerbol and put a satellite in a lower than moho orbit I have just got into kerbin orbit here are the other mods I'm using:

Mechjeb

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kopernicus

Please let me know if there is an issue with another mod if possible suggest a replacement mod to use

I know there are still some issues with career I need to fix (when I test KSS, its always in sandbox)... I mainly focused on esthetics and interesting bodies before fixing bugs. But for 0.5 I already fixed some stuff and I'll try to fix the contracts also before releasing 0.5. Your mod list looks fine no worries. Did you use 0.45 or an earlier version?

1 hour ago, AceCrafted said:

Mechjeb

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kopernicus

I second this. My contracts window is bombarded by impossible contracts like putting a satellite on kerbol. Early in career there's lots of contracts to goto other planets that are impossible to get to in early career.

34 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

I know there are still some issues with career I need to fix (when I test KSS, its always in sandbox)... I mainly focused on esthetics and interesting bodies before fixing bugs. But for 0.5 I already fixed some stuff and I'll try to fix the contracts also before releasing 0.5. Your mod list looks fine no worries. Did you use 0.45 or an earlier version?

Thank you I am using 0.45